~ I need …….~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~ I need …….~

This topic contains 98 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  forest85 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

I need several items so if you have any of these just make a small list of what you want Thanks!! I need Rafi plush,Ghost pirate plush,Boris plushSera plush,Plumpy holiday plush,Pheresphone plush,Holiday tubby tummy bear,Vakentines tubby tummys bear,male fairy plush,Webkinz Foundation bear plush,Wz jeans,Woodland tiara,Charmed dress,Emo,Bunny ears,Pilgrim hat,swirl,scuba tank,fancy tuxedo,Elegant Victorian dress and hat,Swan princess dress,Pretty prom dress,Fall cabbie coat,Fire queen robes,GW spring fedora,Golden gown,Carved jem fountain,Fresh waterfalls,Fresh water fountain,Crystaline pond,Fairy falls fountain,Large jem finder trophy,Small jem finder trophy,Allysa music box,Ruby apple,Santakinz snow globe,Magic W snowglobe,Snowcat snowglobe,Grand treasure pile,Griffan gourdian statue,Neo gothic wardrobe,Masterful wardrobe,Sig sofa,Statley dining chair,Egyptian bed,Egyptian throne,Egyptian vanity,Any jemstone dog psi,love spaniel psi,Brilliant bandit psi,Lilac guina pig psi,Razzle dazzle dog psi,Sig calico cat psi,Calico cat psi,Pretty peacock psi,Sugerplum cheeky monkey psi and Chichi chihauhau psi. I dont have many psi for trade but just post what you want if you have one or two of these items:D Thanks!!!

Narnian, OMG! Gah i feel horrible. I just traded my Over the rainbow ride for T-rex slide! If i didn’t do that a few minutes ago i totally would have done that trade! :(

Narnian100

WAHHHHHHH… Well just to let you know I will be getting a promo Elven Oracle Organ on tuesday next week would you trade your gemster for that? If so just hold on to the gemster and we can trade next week:D

Narnian100

Oh hey fudge I actually might be able to get a promo Tyrannical Rex Slide tommarrow if your intrested… PLMK:D

Narnian do you still need fire queen robes because I have one :)

Narnian, no. I don’t know how to do that and it seems really un-fair. Sorry. Good luck with future trades and have a good day! :D ~Be the fudge

Narnian100

Hey iam2 where do I send my 3000 points to? you know we were trading 3000 points for Gem waterfall thingy.PLMK:D And would you trade your Sugerplum cheeky monkey psi for my sleepwalking hat? I sent the forest archer dress for your plushes that your going to send tommarrow… PLMKASAP

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.