I need a webkinz year 8 cake!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need a webkinz year 8 cake!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Angelthepup22 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Hi everyone! Well, today I dragged my box into my room and it didn’t load, so I tried again, but apparently it DID work and I wound up accidentally feeding my precious year 8 cake to my pet, when I was hoping to save it! If anyone has one for trade I would really want it. I have some psf for trade, and a lot of webkinz, so just ask me and I’ll let you know if I have it. My rarest webkinz are the pegasus and golden pegasus, so those will be the rarest PSF I have. I’ll trade up to 3 PSF for the cake. Please let me know so we can work out a trade. Thanks and have a happy webkinz day! -TWW

abislu1

Me? Nothing! Ur UN is puppy something or pup right?

Thanks everyone! Dogfish, I have sent a friend request. Mine is paws1008. Thank you so much. Abislu1, what psf do you want in return? :) I sent you a friend request. And Gretamg, okay! What psf do you want? :) Haha maybe I’ll be getting a bunch of cakes from you guys!

Gretamg

whichever one you want just one that’s relatively rare my username on ww is 19Greta99

Gretamg

I think I still have my cake I’d be glad to trade! I know what you mean about saving it i think I still have my year six cake somewhere!

abislu1

I like saving food too,but u can have mine! My username is abislu1 :)

dogfish

Hi just send a friend request to clo93, I have extras. Nothing needed in return, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.