I need a webkinz year 8 cake!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need a webkinz year 8 cake!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Angelthepup22 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hi everyone! Well, today I dragged my box into my room and it didn’t load, so I tried again, but apparently it DID work and I wound up accidentally feeding my precious year 8 cake to my pet, when I was hoping to save it! If anyone has one for trade I would really want it. I have some psf for trade, and a lot of webkinz, so just ask me and I’ll let you know if I have it. My rarest webkinz are the pegasus and golden pegasus, so those will be the rarest PSF I have. I’ll trade up to 3 PSF for the cake. Please let me know so we can work out a trade. Thanks and have a happy webkinz day! -TWW

I would gladly trade you a year 8 cake for the gold pegasus psf, and one or two others, just kinzpost it to Angelthepup22 I will accept your friend request!

Thank you SO much Abislu1! I love the cake and other foods!!!!!!!! :D A package will be sent your way!

abislu1

Sorry ok I’ll send right now!

Dogfish-Thanks SO much! I love all three foods!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you! I sent you something back anyway, but it’s not much, sorry. :( Abislu1- I don’t really need a cake anymore, but I’d still be happy for another one. But it wouldn’t be fair to you to just give it to me without something in return, when now I have one, so let me know what you want back, or just not send it :) Gretamg- If you still want to trade, I’d be more than happy! :D I sent you a friend request, I was able to get on today instead of on the weekend :)

Gretamg

ok if i’m on i’ll be in the light blue zone

Abislu1- my UN is paws1008 :) Thank you so much! Gretamg- Okay! I’ll add you next time I get on webkinz, probably on the week-end.

Gretamg

We’re already friends :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.