I need all the new Deluxe Kinzstyle Clothing!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need all the new Deluxe Kinzstyle Clothing!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  basketball5irock 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

Please help me. If you’re looking for anything in particular, JLMK. Thanks! :)

Cutieny2008 – were you able to pick up everything you need??? If no, what other items are you still needing??? Just let me know and I will send them over. Basket Ball – I will send you some items, too. No need to repay. You might send me some cool food or something like that. Thanks!!! :) I will be on in about an hour or so…. Leah

Hey everyone I really want the new deluxe stuff i like it all please help ill send you cool stuff and try to match the stuff from the w shop, please help my user is basketball5irock

Hay cutieny2008, I picked up 3 items for you. I don’t need anything, I am happy to help you out!!! We are buds….. I am sending the cute collar coat, the delightful dining dress, and the fine feathered fashion hat. I don’t need anything, I promise. Just be happy!!! I’ll be checking back with you to make sure you get everything you need!!!! :)

iluvcecil25

I could send you whatever you need. The clothing is quite expensive so I hope we could make a fair trade. What would you trade for the clothing?

cutieny2008

Hi! I have lots of gem lamps and I can “pay you back” by buying some wShop items. I’m not sure about the value, because they’re Deluxe, but current Kinzstyle outlet. I’ll check tomorrow which items i need specifically. Thanks! :D

abislu1

I have an extra pair of butterfly wings.I’ll send them over! =3

cutieny2008

Thanks, Hawkclaw. :) Knew I could count on you. :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.