I need all the new Deluxe Kinzstyle Clothing!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need all the new Deluxe Kinzstyle Clothing!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  basketball5irock 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

Please help me. If you’re looking for anything in particular, JLMK. Thanks! :)

Ok Cutie, Thank you Sooo much for the gift. I really really needed that hat!!! I am having trouble remembering all the clothes I have sent you. I wrote some stuff down to help… i have down that i have sent 6 girly items, and that I only need about 3 more?? Is that correct??? I am helping another friend, and my memory is umm, well…. Ha ha!! I am a goober.

cutieny2008

Naw, thank YOU, Leah, for your generosity! I know those clothes cost a LOT! You’re welcome of course! Yes, I think that’s about it, 3 items. :D Please refresh my memory, I don’t remember what I sent you yesterday lol. Which hat was it? Anyhow, you’re always welcome. Thanks much! Mwah.

dogfish

Hey Leah, I’m a goober too. LOL I have been sending the wings and two dresses, then all the hats, then all the boys clothes, then the leftovers.Then I hope for the best. LOL Hey, Leah do you need anything, and do you have an Easter room/yard? JLMK Chloe

You do not need to apologize! You didn’t do anything wrong at all. Like DF said, we all need points. I am sorry that I was making it hard for others to trade. I am happy to send you the cute girly stuff. I have my “best money maker” working for me to earn the KC, my Ice Fawn, “Beauty”. She earns me KC in the beauty pageants. I have her at level 10 in agility, creativity and style. So all is well. :) Thank you for being a friend!! Leah

cutieny2008

Don’t be sorry for anything. You were basically fooled by other people, including me, which I did unknowingly. Wow. That’s certainly a nice pet to have. I usually forget to go to the Kinzville Academy, so even though I’ve been playing for years, my pet’s only a level 3. xD Her name’s Glow, a Golden Pegasus. Thank you for sticking with me and helping me. :D

cutieny2008

Thanks, Leah. I would love pretty much anything you can send me, girly clothes are more of what I need. :) I was SO afraid I lost you as a friend. I didn’t know if you saw my post explaining myself. I’m still really sorry. I would do something to help, but dogfish probably already took care of it. I can send over some cool food/stuff too, thanks so much for helping me! Mwah. :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.