I NEED BLACK & ORANGE BUTTEFLY DRESS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I NEED BLACK & ORANGE BUTTEFLY DRESS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alpineleopard 11 years ago.

• Author

imSanta

PLEASE! ill give anything for it :D Its realllyyy old and I need it!!! THX!

Santa you there??

Do you still need it ??

cruisingal

Hey Im Santa. Do you mean the butterfly dress that is the caterpillar PSI? Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

imSanta

YES! do you have it? also if you do, give me a list of things u want for it. thx!!!! :D PLMK!

i’m sorry cruisingal I offered santa first could you maybe wait until we try to negotiate thanks <3

imSanta

what exact clothes do u need? :D PLMK I need it BADLY!!!!! (yes its caterpillar psi)

well I am I need of charm tiara but that’s all I can think of right now but just LMK

imSanta

Yay! I need it for my friend. she was promised points (which she wants badly) for the butterfly dress, so i agreed to help her find one. I will give anything you want. What do u need? psi..? clothes..? plmk lol :D

if you mean the caterpillar psi then yes I have it and I love clothing PLMK <3 alpineleopard

I have it what is your offer?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.