I Need Carnival Strength Tester and Badger PSI!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I Need Carnival Strength Tester and Badger PSI!!!

This topic contains 36 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mislev 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Nineand3

cruisingal wrote on 2012-04-30 at 10:54 PM

Please let me know if anyone has them for trade and what you’re looking for. Thanks, Cruisingal

i really hope u get them cruz

cruisingal wrote on 2012-05-01 at 04:28 PM

Hi Jamessoccer. Sorry about the trading room. I didn’t know if you was my above post. I was wondering if we could trade for your unless platform instead of jalopy? Please lmk. Thanks

Can u plz tell me what a unless platform is? Or looks like?

cruisingal

Hi Jamessoccer. Sorry about the trading room. I didn’t know if you was my above post. I was wondering if we could trade for your unless platform instead of jalopy? Please lmk. Thanks

Why did u say no to it?

cruisingal wrote on 2012-05-01 at 04:10 PM

Hey jamessoccer. I saw on another forum that you had and unless platform. Can we meet in trading room and I can look at that maybe for the cuckoo cat clock? I’m on webkinz right now. Please lmk if this is ok with you and if so what room? Regular or kinzchat plus?

What is a unless platform? And either is fine!! + works.

cruisingal

Hey jamessoccer. I saw on another forum that you had and unless platform. Can we meet in trading room and I can look at that maybe for the cuckoo cat clock? I’m on webkinz right now. Please lmk if this is ok with you and if so what room? Regular or kinzchat plus?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.