I Need Carnival Strength Tester and Badger PSI!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I Need Carnival Strength Tester and Badger PSI!!!

This topic contains 36 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mislev 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Nineand3

cruisingal wrote on 2012-04-30 at 10:54 PM

Please let me know if anyone has them for trade and what you’re looking for. Thanks, Cruisingal

i really hope u get them cruz

cruisingal

James- Thanks so much for the awesome trade!! I really appreciate it. Your friend, Cruisingal

cruisingal wrote on 2012-05-01 at 06:01 PM

jamessoccer11 wrote on 2012-05-01 at 04:42 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-05-01 at 04:35 PM
      Hi Jamessoccer. I saw you made a list of adventure park items you had. It was on the forum titled ghost plushie. On the list you said you had an Unless Platform. I’d really like that instead of Jalopy. Will that be ok with you?

Ummm……… Ya I rember shure need to go get it!! brb

Hi James. Are you still coming to trade? I’m on now if you’d like to trade. Please lmk. Thanks.

on my way.

cruisingal

jamessoccer11 wrote on 2012-05-01 at 04:42 PM

Hi Jamessoccer. I saw you made a list of adventure park items you had. It was on the forum titled ghost plushie. On the list you said you had an Unless Platform. I’d really like that instead of Jalopy. Will that be ok with you?

Hi James. Are you still coming to trade? I’m on now if you’d like to trade. Please lmk. Thanks.

cruisingal

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.