I need Cocker Spaniel names!

Home Forums Questions – Archives I need Cocker Spaniel names!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  alisonjoy1129 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Padzy

I need Cocker Spaniel names! I bought my mom one and she doesn’t know what to name it. She dosen’t even know if it’s a boy or girl.

I like the names Copper, Rowan, Mulberry, Buster, and Tucker. I hope you like them.

Gingerpie08

Butterscotch or Andy? Maybe she could name it after you.:)>

jjaleegg

I think a good name for your Cocker Spaniel would be (the following are female names) Fern, Sandy, Zoe, Biscuit, and Jessie. Some good male names would be Chester, Dusty, Milo, Rascal, and Toby. Tell me what you pick! I hope you choose something that you really like.

Well my 4 year old brother has one of those which by his request is named squeaky! I think he was 3 when he named it though. I would suggest for a girl (if that is what your mom wants) tomboyish names such as Dylan, Riley, (Ooh I like that) or Jo, (like from little Woman) you could also do Nellie or Nicki even Nolan would work (I like Payton too). For a boy I would suggest Riley (again), Logan (this could also but used for a girl), Danny or Charlie (These could also be used for a girl, I have seen of that done before) and maybe Copper. Here are names that are not names, names, if you know what I mean here are some names you could use: Cocker and Cream, Cookies Dough, Cookie (you would probably want to use this one for a girl). Hope these help!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.