I NEED DIAMOND PIANO!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I NEED DIAMOND PIANO!!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  laughable921 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-03 at 08:21 PM

like i said, I NEED DIAMOND PIANO lol. i have shuts, silver dress, fire fox psi, and more if u want me to list them. plmk if u have it, thanks! :) -4pb-

anyone?

-4pb-

laughable921

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-08 at 07:11 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-08-08 at 06:51 PM
      I like your shuts….I have the hot pink studded shades, the pink bunny ears, the GW Layered Skirt, the Pretty Purple Summer Dress, and more. Please tell me if you like these, and if not I will tell you the rest.

sorry, but i recently traded them, and btw it was for nutty belt and sapphire tub :)
      -4pb-

Wow nice trade. I looked at your list and i don’t need any of those items right now..but good luck!

I’m also making a birthstone room, but I’m trying to get all the pets..Not just the PSI. (I’m crazy LOL)

But good luck!

snowy527 wrote on 2012-08-08 at 06:51 PM

I like your shuts….I have the hot pink studded shades, the pink bunny ears, the GW Layered Skirt, the Pretty Purple Summer Dress, and more. Please tell me if you like these, and if not I will tell you the rest.

sorry, but i recently traded them, and btw it was for nutty belt and sapphire tub :)

-4pb-

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-08 at 06:47 PM

I have the Diamond Piano. I’m looking for Priceless or Promo. Thanks,
      JEWELS

oh, hi again, lol. i posted my halloween stuff on the other forum a sec ago. and i do not beleive i have promo, and then i 4got what pricless was, lol! so, i might have it depending on what it is lol.

-4pb-

snowy527

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.