I need Forest Dress!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need Forest Dress!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  alpineleopard 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

I have promo, psi, deluxe, psi clothes, and rares :)

Hey everyone just traded my ketchup hat for one so yay don’t need it anymore but thanks for your help everyone :) was that a good trade btw?

dancer99

oh!!! you should have told me! i have one! plmk if you still need it! ~dancer

Alpine, thank you SO much! Today has been the best day ever! The muddy river is SO cute in my back yard! Not only did I get a Lazy muddy river, I also got a Ameythest hound, an Ameythest bed, AND a Ameythest gemster. I’m really excited! Again thanks for the trade. Have a great day and, Be the fudge! :D

Ooo! Alpine, I saw somewhere on another forum you said you had the Ameythest dress? Now sence I have the complete Ameythest package, I would really love the dress to finish off! I’m not really sure how much it is worth, but you can tell me what you’d like for it! Oh BTW, you know the Red ninja costume I traded you earlier? I also have the mask if you’d like. I can trade that and something else for it. PLMKSNOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.