I need halloween items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need halloween items

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

bamboo578

I need:Costumes:mummy foot wrappings,any elephant costume piece besides the shirt,candy corn witch costume,Furniture:crystal adviser ball,haunted organ,spooky cursed cradle,spider webbed bookshelf,super scary stove. If you have any thats not on this list please let me know.

I have a Frightening Lightning Window and a Freaky Full Moon Window. Interested? If so, let me know what you have to offer.

bamboo578

I have:FURNITURE exotic bear cub statue,griffin emblem rug,golden bureau,medievial coffee table,victorian garden chair,fancy fountain,neo gothic night stand,gold leaf amoireOBJECTSmagnificent menorah,deepwater doubloon display,(mini quest prize)webkinz dragster,roadster go-cart,CLOTHINGelephant costume shirt,venetian mask,clown nose,webkinz cares jacket,queen of hearts gown,card collecter cropped jacket,glam girl coatFOODchili chocolate ice cream. So thats about it. Can you make a list of what you have?

Hi! I have a TON of Halloween stuff, and I have a lot on the list, including full candy corn witch, crystal ball, cursed cradle, mummy foot wrappings, and the spider webbed bookshelf. I have a lot of others so if you need anything else JLMK! Also, let me know your offer! Love and Sparkles, MOOON QUEEEEN

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.