I need help!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need help!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hi! I need some help! I only have 10 kinzcash left, and I can’t buy food for all my pets with only 10 kinzcash! I know that planting seeds is a good way to save kinzcash, but if I don’t feed my pets soon they will get sick! Seeds take too long. I’m not very good at the arcade games, and I don’t know many of the answers at Quizzy’s Corner. I try to sell my items but they are mostly exclusive so I can’t sell them. I would also be grateful if you could give me some items you don’t want that can be sold so then I could make some kinzcash(through kinz post). Oh and please mail me some food too! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME!

Hey Cutie, I am going to send you some items you can sell, too. OKay!! Have a great day! TTYL Leah

what are your pets so that i can send psf? ~Thunderhead Forever!

i can send you some sellable items…… whats your Username? ill send you some TVs.

chillylily

Ouch! That’s not a lot of kc. I’d be more than happy to help you. What’s your UN? Mine is friend2day. Do you want 50kc coins? I have like 30 of them and I get more everyday by doing the polls in Ganz Parent Club. If you want to get TONS of kc every day then you should do the polls in Ganz Parent Club. There’s 13 pages of polls and there are about 7 polls on each page…so……if you did ALL the polls you would get about 91 50kc coins which if they were all sold you would get about 4550kc! But it does take a VERY VERY VERY long time to do them all. But in about an hour or two I managed to get 5 pages done which got me about 1750kc. I will :D gladly :D help you out but I also recomend the polls. Just please tell me your UN. Mine is friend2day

PLEASE HELP ME! By the way, if you are going to kinz post me, my username is cutie2970

dogfish

Hi I sent something you can sell, as a gift, have a great day, DF

Hi DF!! My BFF. Hope you are having a great summer!! And I hope to see you soon. I’ll try to catch you in the CH. TTYL, Leah :)

dogfish

Hi Leah, good to see you on. Summer is hot, and sticky, LOL But was good this past weekend with some beach time. TTYS and LMK if you need something, you may have missed. Did you already have what I sent? They match the shoes. You are still deluxe, right? Glad you are back, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.