I need help!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need help!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hi! I need some help! I only have 10 kinzcash left, and I can’t buy food for all my pets with only 10 kinzcash! I know that planting seeds is a good way to save kinzcash, but if I don’t feed my pets soon they will get sick! Seeds take too long. I’m not very good at the arcade games, and I don’t know many of the answers at Quizzy’s Corner. I try to sell my items but they are mostly exclusive so I can’t sell them. I would also be grateful if you could give me some items you don’t want that can be sold so then I could make some kinzcash(through kinz post). Oh and please mail me some food too! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME!

Thanks crusingal! Ok markg97! Tikitak, I do click the I love thing, but it doesn’t give me enough cash to feed all my pets! And by he time I get on webkinz the daily activities are closed. DF, THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT MOVIE SCREEN GAVE ME A FORTUNE! Is there anyway that I can thank you enough?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.