I need help!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need help!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hi! I need some help! I only have 10 kinzcash left, and I can’t buy food for all my pets with only 10 kinzcash! I know that planting seeds is a good way to save kinzcash, but if I don’t feed my pets soon they will get sick! Seeds take too long. I’m not very good at the arcade games, and I don’t know many of the answers at Quizzy’s Corner. I try to sell my items but they are mostly exclusive so I can’t sell them. I would also be grateful if you could give me some items you don’t want that can be sold so then I could make some kinzcash(through kinz post). Oh and please mail me some food too! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME!

puppyluver13

Do u need food??? I’m desperate to give some food away! I have 368 food items!!

markg97

I can give or you can buy the jigsaw puzzle book in the wShop might be helpful although it cost 200 kc (add coupon if needed) and I can give some seeds from the wShop if that what you need,just let me know.

cruisingal

Hey, I’ll be happy to send you some items and food. I’ll send you a friend request. Thanks, Cruisingal

dogfish

Hi cruise, bff, I sent loveweb, a movie screen, 20,000 KC, I think they may be able to feed the pets for now. Take Care, the forums have gone bonkers , just read most and see, DF

tikitak

I cannot beleive you. If you login and click “I love” button you get food and coins and everyday activity give you enough money to feed heard of pets.

DF-thank you so much! Chillylily- oh that would definitely help with all of those kc coins! My UN is cutie2970. Timetravelingchick- oh that would be awesome! My UN is cutie2970. AngelGirlDog7- umm…. I have about 30 pets so give me some more time to list them.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.