I NEED HELP WITH MY WEBKINZ ROOM!!

Home Forums Questions – Archives I NEED HELP WITH MY WEBKINZ ROOM!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  princesskei 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

luckynumber7

Can anyone help me out here?! I have never EVER been so stuck on how to design a room! I am really not that picky and the room is for all of my pets in general. All I have for any special items are the plumpy’s desk and chair! (they are blue and purple). I have no estore points so w-shop items please! I really need help and if anyone needs help with a webkinz bedroom/ bathroom I will help in return!

princesskei

hmmm… it could make a nice check-in desk for a hair salon or spa, which can be put together rather inexpensively. Pink striped wallpaper, hang mirrors of your choice on wall with chairs facing them like at a real hair salon. Create a little waiting area w/a clock on the wall… voila! First idea I had…

Ooh! That sounds really nice! Great idea princesskei. Do you mind if I steal your idea?? :D

luckynumber7

thanks that’s a great idea!I din’t think anyone would respond to my post at all and I’d be on my own with this! :)

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.