i need pickle berrys to complete a challenge

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need pickle berrys to complete a challenge

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

title say it all plmk thx

Ailuropoda

Pickleberries CAN be sent from Webkinz Friends … is your WW username the same as here?

crissy135

I can’t send berries or I would! Hey- was it you that had the extra marshmallow and other seeds? I have one marshmallow plant but would love another one and any other special seeds you may have extras of. I sent you some pumpkins today and will keep sending because you will need them soon:) crissy

dogfish

Hi crissy, I do think I sent you every seed that is sendable. There are only store seeds left at this time. Are you just trying to have duplicates? LMK DF

thank you! and, I don’t think that was me I’m sure. But I will look out for anyone that has the donut seeds I do not have them. If anyone does, I will get them for you crissy ;) and all the other seeds.

Becky71W

You can’t trade berries from Jumbleberry fields. Would be nice if we could.

oh. I didn’t know that. thank you for the information :) from girls rule also, the birthday dress is SO cute! lol

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.