I NEED PROMO!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I NEED PROMO!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Whoever has promo like Enchanted Elven Pipe Organ, Pumpkin Pie Stand, Pumpkin Mobile or Pumpkin Launcher (not sure if it is tradeable), please tell me.

I don’t mean to be rude, but please don’t commenting on my forum unless it is about my subject. Thank you.

Hi um DFHQKHDJKFGHKDJF I have Dj headphones. Not sure if you need Promo Clothes though……. Thanks! PLMK

well i did about my enchanted elven pipe organ

thanks dogfish! i luv the piano!

dogfish, hiya! i’ve been trying to ask you something on my forum. i do want swingas like the bamboo chute swing, but i don’t want that swing. do you have a lovely tree swing, or promo holiday spirit swing/slide that i could borrow, (or hav) for a few hours? i need one of them for my party today! PLMKSNOL dfh, hiya! well i DO have the enchanted elven pipe organ….. but its very special and i got it as a christmas present! so i don’t think i woul trade it. but if you’d like, i can friend you and invite you to my house so you can hear the organ! PLMKSNOL

dogfish

FV, I really really need to know if you have a Valentine piano in your dock. I sent you one a few days ago. PLMK If it didn’t come, we need to call and have it put into your dock I’m trying to be home for your party, but I have to go somewhere soon. Sorry, but I don’t lend items to anyone, not even my bffs. It’s just not a great idea. Hope to see you soon, DF

dogfish

FV, nevermind, the piano issue has been taken care of. Enjoy, TTYL DF

dogfish

Hi, the launcher is kinz postable. Good Luck, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.