I need promo clothing!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need promo clothing!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

Hi! I don’t have any promo to trade. I would like the Fairy Den Dress or/and the Lily Pad Dress. I have a few Deluxe and some miscellaneous. It would be nice if anyone would help me start my collection. PLMK! ;)

abislu1

Sure Dogfish but can I keep the griffin statue please?

abislu1

Oh Dogfish sure!But can I hold the griffin statue since the PSI is hard to get nowadays?Its Ok if ya want it though!I’ll send the request right now!(earlier I knew you might not trade but I really like the lamp and if you said yes…then my room woukd be incomplete LOL!) PS: what does TTYL mean?

dogfish

Talk to you later(TTYL), Hey guys, I’ll get those two dresses as soon as I can. I need to hunt them down in closets, so it takes time. abislu, I have the griffin statue, so keep yours. I’ve been playing for seven years, I think. But, my docks look like they have been around a lot longer. LOL Cutie, sorry, don’t have time to check for the badger, It’s getting late. TTYL DF

cutieny2008

Thank you, dogfish, for sending the dress. :) It’s beautiful, and I don’t think I could’ve gotten it another way. Don’t worry about the badger PSI, take all the time you need.

abislu1

Nevermind about the trade-sorry!

dogfish

abislu, I didn’t say I wouldn’t trade with you, I just needed to wait for cutie ,since I offered to her first. I don’t need too many PSIs, but your offer was very good and if you will trade for the promo dress, I’ll accept. Send me a request to clo91 and I will TTYL, DF

dogfish

Hey, abislu would you trade the eagle PSI, I gave mine away. How about that instead of the lampost? LMK DF

abislu1

Hey Dogfish do you want to trade the pink dalmatoin PSI (sappire lamp post) and griffin gardain statue for the lily pad dress-thanks.

dogfish

Hi, let’s see which dress cutie wants first. i have those items already, but I’ll see what I can do. I’ll let you know tomorrow, DF

pransser

Hiya, do you have any priceless or sail for trade by chance? If so, I have a Lily Pad Dress (:

cutieny2008

No, I’m very sorry. :/ I don’t have anything that’s particularly valuable.

dogfish

Hi cutie, pick one and LMK, at least for now, OK? I will need to see how many of each I have. May take a day or so. Getting off line for tonight, TTYL DF

cutieny2008

Oh…dogfish, you are so incredibly generous. I’ll take a Fairy Den Dress, how about. :) Thank you, really, so much. Since you’re really a master collector, can I ask if you have a Bamboo Chute Slide or a Badger Hill, I have a Lily Pad Water Bed, a Gold Leaf Armoire, and a Gold Leaf Dining Chair for trade for those, so…PLMK? ;)

dogfish

Hi cutie, I don’t need any of your items, please don’t send them to me, LOL Do you need more gold leaf chairs, or did I already send a bunch? I’ll check on the badger PSI, not so sure what I have at storage account, or how many. TTYL DF PS I am more a master hoarder!

cutieny2008

Thank you for the sweet offer for Gold Leaf Chairs, but I had one, and WildFire gave me one, so I have all that I want of those. ;) Thank you for taking the time to sift through and find all these items, I really appreciate it. Not many people would give away so many items of value, and just at someone’s request, so thank you. LOL, hoarder. How long have you been playing Webkinz? You have so many!

cutieny2008

Thank you for being so willing to help in any situation. I don’t mean to pressure, because I’m already very grateful, but are you ready to send the item(s)? I’m ready to prance around and check out all that cool stuff! ;)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.