I NEED RARE CLOTHES HERE!!! OH MY!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I NEED RARE CLOTHES HERE!!! OH MY!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  $tarryNight 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

$tarryNight

<p>I need rare clothes such as wings, wacky, and the rockerz lion psi shirt. I have rare clothes such as red rock, rockstar boots (from rockstar costume, not rockerz), shutts, and green santa pants. Trade?
    </p>

$tarryNight

candyque400 wrote on 2012-09-25 at 11:40 AM

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-09-22 at 09:29 PM
      I need rare clothes such as wings, wacky, and the rockerz lion psi shirt. I have rare clothes such as red rock, rockstar boots (from rockstar costume, not rockerz), shutts, and green santa pants. Trade?

hi! i don’t have those specific clothing, but here is some of the clothes i have!
      koala hat
      santakinz dress
      pixie dress
      red ninja mask
      charm shirt and more lmk if you want anything asap!

Hi, there! Nice to meet you! I like your Red Ninja Mask (LOL, Webkinz Halloween costumes are so cool!) Any specific that you need for it? I have lots of items/furinture. Thanks!

does anyone have melody hat for trade?

lhm_coppa3

I have great clothing :)

Hey, do you have the Sailor Blouse?

DQ00

candyque400

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-09-22 at 09:29 PM

I need rare clothes such as wings, wacky, and the rockerz lion psi shirt. I have rare clothes such as red rock, rockstar boots (from rockstar costume, not rockerz), shutts, and green santa pants. Trade?

hi! i don’t have those specific clothing, but here is some of the clothes i have!
      koala hat
      santakinz dress
      pixie dress
      red ninja mask
      charm shirt and more lmk if you want anything asap!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.