I NEED RARE SEEDS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I NEED RARE SEEDS

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

iluvcecil25

I already have the marshmallow ones, so I am looking for donut seeds, banana split seeds, candy apple seeds, candy cane seeds, etc. Please let me know if you would be willing to trade with me for those seeds. I have rare clothing, tons of exclusive items, valued items, and pet specific items as well! Please let me know!

iluvcecil25

Yes I need candy cane carmel apple donut seeds etc. If you would be willing to trade with me let me know asap. Send me a friend request kaykaywoo15

dogfish

Hi I have candy apple and donut, MNM has candy cane, that about covers them all. LOL What have you got to ttrade, iluvcecil? MNM did you leave me a reply? about the points? DF

iluvcecil25

I have a few items up for trade let me know if you are interested in any of them: Plumpy’s Desk, Neo Gothic Dresser, Goobers Ultimate Experiment Station, Fairy Princess Ball Gown, Snack Cart Stove, ETC. I will try my best to update the list if I get more items for trading purposes. Please let me know if you are interested in any of the items listed above.

do u need candy cane seeds?

forest85

I have donut seeds. What do you have to trade?? I am looking for medieval and princess rares as well as PSI

dogfish

Hi forest85, you sent me a friend request. do we know each other? Hey iluvcecil, I have some seeds, feel free to make me any fair offer. They are all extras, my farm is done. DF

iluvcecil25

how many seeds do you have? and do you only have donut seeds?

forest85

@dogfish Idont think we know each other but i saw on another forum that you are deluxe and i waswondering if i could trade with you for the pink deluxe theme iin the Wshop. forest85

iluvcecil25

@forest85 I am also deluxe so if you want to trade for that theme id be glad to!

dogfish

Hi forest, I sent you a friend request yesterday, from a storage account. You didn’t accept. It made me laugh, because I accepted your request not knowing who you were at the time. LOL I have eight accounts, not sure where I sent from, maybe lucky something? No biggie, DF

Twinkle_Toes

I have Donut Seeds and Caramel Apple Seeds but will only trade them for items I want and need. I am currently offering Caramel Apple Seeds for the Candy Pup tent, do you happen to have that? :D

iluvcecil25

No im sorry I do not have that. Let me know if you would be willing to make a counter offer.

What would you take for the donut seeds?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.