I need Rockerz Papillon Shoes ASAP!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need Rockerz Papillon Shoes ASAP!!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Narnian100 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

I have been looking high and low for a pair will someone plz trade:) I have tons of clothes so PLMK! And add Narnian100:D

Narnian, hiya! I just wanted you to know that i’m not trading the Aquamarine gemster for your Pipe organ anymore. I already have one and I relized that one is good enough for me. I’m really sorry but I wish you luck in finding what you need. ~Be the fudge Alpine, I’ve been looking for you too! I heard that you had a Ameythest dress. I really want one! I’m not sure what it looks like, and how much it is worth, but i’m interested in it. PLMKSNOL if we can work something out.

Narnian100

Oh fudge now i have an Fountain of wow would you trade your car for that?

Narnian100

Hey Alpine thanks for trying to help me get the shoes but I just traded for the whole outfit. I traded a ton but I really dont care cuz my pet looks so cute! She has a dapper casual hat ,shuts,the pappillon dress and shoes as an outfit.

I have all of those clothing do you have anything else <3 alpineleopard

Narnian100

Oh great!!!! What are you particularly looking for? I have kinzstyle, City chic top, pants and glasses, Noir detective trenchoat , Dapper casual top and hat, Rockstar boots and tons more so just post what you want:D

Just wanted to say I love your user name!!!

Narnian100

Me?? if your talking to me thanks!! i love it too:D

I have a pair :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.