I NEED ROCKERZ PSI AND VIP ITEMS!!! ~~~SAG~~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I NEED ROCKERZ PSI AND VIP ITEMS!!! ~~~SAG~~~

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Yay it posted! Does anyone have this stuff?

bailey101010

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-23 at 05:47 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-23 at 04:04 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-23 at 03:54 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-23 at 03:49 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-23 at 12:50 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-23 at 12:30 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-23 at 12:22 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-23 at 12:17 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-23 at 11:58 AM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-23 at 11:41 AM
      Sag-
      Did you see my post about my cat PSI? If not, its OK. LMK! :)

Yes I saw. But was it one from like yesterday? Sorry I was out with my mom. And do you have a good name for a boy Boxer?

Its OK. Did you have a fun time with your mom?
      Here are a few names:
      Ty (pronounced tie)
      Bruce
      Bain
      Champion
      Caden
      Hmm….I’ll need to think a bit more. I’ll get back to you. For now, I hope you like ‘em!! :)

Yes I did! I went out and I got to get some Webkinz! Actually I did champion. Some how before you posted I thought of the boxing trampoline. And I remembered it had a champion belt. Do you need the boxer psi?

Cool! Which webkinz did you buy? I like the name Chapion for a boxer. Yes, I do need the PSI. What do you need for it?

Sorry I was making my boxers room. I need rockerz psi like I said. And I think I’m getting the cat psi. I think.
      SP- Can I call u that? Sorry I need the VIP ITEMS.

I hope you get it cause I traded mine lol sorry! I tradedd it for the gourmet cupcake maker. :) Was it good?

Uh… 1 Thing. I have NO IDEA what that is! LOL! It’s not the cupcake forklift. If it was then I might of regonized the name. I hope I spelled regonized right! LOL!

Its super cool, I’ve had it before but traded it. It goes to the maple moose. It squirts batter into the cupcake mols, and then a hand comes up to check if they’re good, or bad.
      and, ‘regonize’ is Recognize. :)

Hey does this sound Like a good trade to u?
      Me- Wacky. I am suposto trade yingx but he/she hasn’t been on.
      Them- Cat hat, Shuts, and a psi.

I HAVE THE VIP BOOTH AND I WANT THE WARM RIVER SPA, LIGHTNING LAGOON, OR BACKYARD BUBBLEMAKER???

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-23 at 04:04 PM

Sag-

Yes I saw. But was it one from like yesterday? Sorry I was out with my mom. And do you have a good name for a boy Boxer?

Here are a few names:
      Ty (pronounced tie)
      Bruce
      Bain
      Champion
      Caden
      Hmm….I’ll need to think a bit more. I’ll get back to you. For now, I hope you like ‘em!! :)

Yes I did! I went out and I got to get some Webkinz! Actually I did champion. Some how before you posted I thought of the boxing trampoline. And I remembered it had a champion belt. Do you need the boxer psi?

Cool! Which webkinz did you buy? I like the name Chapion for a boxer. Yes, I do need the PSI. What do you need for it?

Sorry I was making my boxers room. I need rockerz psi like I said. And I think I’m getting the cat psi. I think.

I hope you get it cause I traded mine lol sorry! I tradedd it for the gourmet cupcake maker. :) Was it good?

Uh… 1 Thing. I have NO IDEA what that is! LOL! It’s not the cupcake forklift. If it was then I might of regonized the name. I hope I spelled regonized right! LOL!

Its super cool, I’ve had it before but traded it. It goes to the maple moose. It squirts batter into the cupcake mols, and then a hand comes up to check if they’re good, or bad.

Hey does this sound Like a good trade to u?

Me- Wacky. I am suposto trade yingx but he/she hasn’t been on.

Them- Cat hat, Shuts, and a psi.

ferretfriend

Sag-

Here are a few names:
      Ty (pronounced tie)
      Bruce
      Bain
      Champion
      Caden

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.