I need rockerz Zebra and Monkey names…. PRONTO!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need rockerz Zebra and Monkey names…. PRONTO!!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pantheratigristigris 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

monkey is boy, Zebra is girl. i need cool names. please no african names.

HIYA EVERYONE! those names are WONDERFUL! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING! I ended up getting the Papillon (fun fact; Papillon is japenese for Butterfly). Her name will be Poppie! and the monkey’s name will be Wryly (hope i spelled that wryte xD. pronounced ry a lee). you can continue to post names if u wish! this can just be a random chat forum. whats ur fav. band?

bgos

I like r5, but I like classic rock music too. Skillet, I love others, too. Have you ever heard of Jillian Hart?

desirearh

For the Zebra: Stripes, Black & White or Rocker Z. For The Monkey: Hipster Monkey Or Rocker M. Hope You Like The Names-1D

For the zebra (fun fact first: Zebras are apart of the horse family): Dorothy, Caroline, Marina, Zarania, Calania Monkey: Butter Boots (Don’t ask), Carl, Fredrickson, Frankie. ♪Hope I helped-Snow♪

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.