I need squiggly glasses

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I need squiggly glasses

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

Hi! I would like these glasses to finish my outfit (paint can hat, seashell shoes, green grapes dress). These are very probably worth a lot… so I don’t have that many items that are worth a lot, but I have: Ms. Birdy’s Pink Blazer, Frankenkinz Cap, Alyssa’s Starry Dress, Go Green Hat, Glam Diva Heels, Sash Belt Pants (retired clothing?), Alien Mask, Huggy Hoodie, Blue Polarberry Pants, Santakinz Helperette Skirt, and that’s about it. Soo… PLMK?

jami912

cutie, do you mean the hypnotic spinning ones?

cutieny2008

I actually did not. I meant the round black glasses with weird squiggly sides. However, do you have hypnotic glasses? I would love to try to trade for them if you do. :D Thanks much!

LambTyler

No Jami, she means the squiggly glasses. They were a glitch item in a deluxe gift box I’m pretty sure. And they do have a pretty big value, I don’t have those or the bunny pj’s which was the other glitch item from the deluxe gift boxes. Good luck cutieny! I hope you get some! Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.