~I need the Go Green Hat ASAP~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~I need the Go Green Hat ASAP~

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 11 years ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Hey guys if anyone of yall has it just post what you want for it:D Thanks :D Narnian100

dancer99

narnian, you can get the glasses for 300 trash. it will be easy! good luck! ;) ~dancer

crissy135

I think I just got one. Is it the hat you get for picking up 200 pieces of trash? I got a lot of ttrash waiting for that ice cream man. Do you know when he usually shows up? Let me know if you want the hat and i will send it to you:) crissy135- altho I cannot remember if we are friends or not…I think we may be but let me know and I will send if you want

dancer99

hey, i have it along with the shirt and glasses. its easy to get ti you just have to collect 200 things for trash for it. its not much, and btw, it goes really fast! good luck! ~dancer

Narnian100

Oh No its not the Baseball cap thats green its a almost like a floppy sun hat but its dark green and has some green and teal rosettes on it.. Its a Webkinz news prize. BTW I have already gotten the other Go Green hat and shirt but I do need the glasses yet, would you be willing to trade them for something?

LambTyler

Hey Narnian, I have the go green hat and I know which one you’re talking about. It’s not from the kinzville park, it was a click to win prize a while ago. But because it is old I will need something really good (for example: plumpy glasses, witch hat, wiz jeans) Please reply ASAP! Thanks :)

Narnian100

Hey Lamtyler that hat isnt that old really because of the peek a news clothing thingy that hapenned about 2 weeks ago, So your price is kind of ridiculous.. is there anything else you would want for that? like other news clothing or kinzstyle? If you dont want to trade thanks anyways but plz reply asap:D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.