I Need the Zodiac Air Top!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I Need the Zodiac Air Top!!!!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  zeromyhero 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

zeromyhero

I need the Zodiac Air top and am willing to make offers via the Forums. Also I would like the Zodiac Fire top, shoes, pants, hat and the Water Zodiac pants, and hat. I will make offers based on items that I have, my collection is large and I will get back as soon as possible.

If you don’t work out a trade with Cleopatra, let me know. I have an extra top.

I have the fire top and pants for you too.

zeromyhero

I would LOVE the Zodiac fire top and pants!!!!!!! What do you want for them?

Hi mom! If zero/hero doesn’t need the fire outfit, may I please have it? Have been trying to find one. I have lots of Earth Zodiac items I could send in trade; you could sell them to pay postage! (or whatever!) Thanks. :)

zeromyhero

I would love the Fire top and Bottoms! Would you like to trade or mail?

zeromyhero

Oh and what color chat room?

zeromyhero

I would Love to trade Cleopatra! Is Cleopatra your username on webkinz? When should we trade?

zeromyhero

I just wanted everyone to know that I am a HUGE trader and have lots of items to trade!

Cleopatra

I have the Zodiac air top. I saw on another Forum that you have a bad fairy t-shirt. Let me know if you would like to trade.

zeromyhero

YES!!! When and Where?

zeromyhero

I will be in the Blue Trading room for a while>

Hey, my UN is spikeythornedroses. I think we are already friends.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.