I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 18,649 replies, has 719 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 2 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kittymade10

Hi everyone! I have a list of items that I have been looking for awhile now. If you have any of these items, let me know what you are looking for in return. Here are the items: holiday toy shop, gourmet food shop, mad hatter chair, whimsical wonderland flooring, spa flooring (I haven’t found any information on it yet), spa steam shower (if tradable(, stress soaker hot tub (if tradable, zumwhere music box, autumn balcony window, rainy springtime window, marshmellow seeds, chocolate shop table, chocolate shop display, webkinz spa robe, any birthstone hair bow, home for the holidays robe, emerald slippers, banana blast ice cream cone, butterscotch ripple ice cream cone, chai tea, jasmine tea.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

@kittymade10 – I have the Webkinz spa robe and butterscotch ripple ice cream cone. Please send a FR to momssanitytime. Thanks! Nothing needed in return.

kittymade10

Hello there, @lilstinky! I have sent the friend request. Thank you so much! <3

Roxy616

Hi, @kittymade10, I have the Holiday Toy Shop, Mad Hatter Chair, Whimsical Wonderland Flooring, Rainy Springtime Window, Chocolate Shop Table, Webkinz Spa Robe, Opal and Peridot Hair Bows, Home for the Holidays Robe, Chai Tea, and Jasmine Tea that I would be more than happy to send you…Nothing needed in return. Please send friend requests to Roxy616 and my two smaller accounts, esh25 and sillyleopard.

kittymade10

Hey there, @Roxy616! I have sent the friend requests. Someone has already sent me the rainy springtime window, the webkinz spa robe, and the home for the holidays robe, but all the other items would be great! Your friend, kittymade10

bubbashuka

Hello, @kittymade10! I just sent you a Mad Hatter Chair, Rainy Springtime Window, and Home for the Holidays Robe. Enjoy! :) ~bubbashuka

@kittymade10. Hey hey I have the gourmet food shop, chocolate shop display, and the banana blast ice cream cone. Nothing needed in return. Please send a fr to webkinzplayer0808. The marshmallow seeds can’t be kinz posted but I believe they are in the estore. :)

kittymade10

Hey there, @webkinzplayer1212! I sent a friend request. Thank you very much! Those items would be great! Oh really? Thanks for the information. <3

balletbear5M

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well. I am looking for the following items:
      Butterfly gown
      Butterfly ballet flats
      Butterfly fascinator
      Sweetheart Rose Crown
      Spring Flower Gown
      Spring Flower Heels
      Pink Posy Hat
      Aurora Crown
      I realize these are all older/hard to come by items, so please let me know if you’d like anything in exchange for these :) Thank you!

Roxy616

Hi, @balletbear5M, Sending you the Spring Flower Heels and Sweetheart Rose Crown. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

balletbear5M

Wow @Roxy616, thank you so much! The heels and crown look great together, and I found a dress that matches perfectly with them :) I’m so grateful for all your help, let me know if there’s anything you’re looking for! Thank you so so much! :) :)

Roxy616

@balletbear5M, You’re more than welcome…Happy I could help! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Grandma001

Hi @Roxy616, If Ultra & Frankie don’t need those items, I’d love to have some.

73kibarry

@Roxy616 I’d be happy to trade with you for some of the monarch butterfly items. I already havea bed and vanity. You friend KiBarry73

Roxy616

Hi, @73kibarry, Great hearing from you! I’ll be more than happy to send you some Monarch items…Just let me know what you’d like, and I’ll get them sent right over. I was able to find a few more items on another account, so here’s what I have left (minus the Window and Dividers I just offered to send to Grandma001): 1 Rug, 1 Window, 1 Stained Glass Divider, 3 Vanities, and 4 Chairs. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Fourth! Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

Hi, @Grandma001, Happy to send whatever you’d like from the items I have left…Still have two Vanities, 1 Rug, and 6 Chairs. Just let me know, and I’ll get them right over to you! Hugs, Roxy <3

colagirl7

Hey @roxy616 could I have a vanity and 2 two chairs if you don’t need them!! Thanks for everything colagirl7!

Roxy616

Hi, @colagirl7, Sending those items now…Enjoy! Have a great weekend ~ Roxy :)

colagirl7

Hey thank you so much! Have a great weekend as well! ~colagirl7 ;)

Grandma001

Hi @Roxy616 – I’d love to have one vanity, the rug and 2 of the chairs. If they are still available, I’d like to have a daybed and one of the soft gray curtains also. I didn’t get any of those beds and only one of the curtains. Is there anything you are looking for? I’ve seen you offer butterfly items but kept hoping you would post something you wanted. Then I saw you were about to do a giveaway and knew the items would soon be gone. I would love to be able to share something.

Roxy616

@Grandma001, Happy to send those to you…I also posted a message for you on Page 1036 about extra Monarch pieces I found on another account, so let me know if you’d like anything else and I’ll get them to you over the next couple of days. ~ Roxy <3

Roxy616

Hi, @ultrasonic3, Just checking to see if there are any items you still need for your Monarch room or if you can use a Soft Gray Daybed or Curtains…I have some extras left and am going to post a giveaway for them but wanted to check with you and frankie first to make sure you had everything you needed for your rooms. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Wow, thank you so much! I would love 2 more chairs, 1 divider and 1 rug if available! Thank you! Your forever grateful friend Ultra

Roxy616

Sending now…Happy you could use them!

ultrasonic3

@Roxy616 Thank you so much! Oh my gosh you are the sweetest friend. Thank you for checking with me before you posted your giveaway. I would have been crushed if I had missed out. Now my room will be complete :) Hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

Hey, @frankie98, I’m planning to post a giveaway for the extra Monarch items I still have but wanted to check with you first to see if you needed more chairs for your Dark Queen room. Not sure if you have a Monarch-Themed room, too, and could use more pieces for that, but I have an extra Bed, 2 Vanities, 3 Dividers, 3 Rugs, and 12 Chairs. Also have some extra Soft Gray Daybeds and Curtains if you’d like any…Just let me know, and I’ll be happy to send whatever you need. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Oh wow thank you Roxy! I just started a butterflies and Bees room with some of the Monarch and Bee items I was able to get:) If not to much I would love the Monarch Bed, Two dividers, one rug and 4 charirs:) I am in love with those chairs:) I am good on the Soft Gray and rather you save them for someone that needs them:) You are so thoughtful and a wonderful friend. Please let me know if you are in need of anything in return:) Hugs frnakie98:)

Comments are closed.