I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,398 replies, has 679 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 day, 2 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sparky1109

Would anyone happen to have one or two World Class Soccer Nets from the old soccer challenge activity or a few of the checkered or solid orange fall fest floor tiles from the most recent event? Just let me know what you might be looking for in return! <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@Sparky1109 hey hey I can send you the tiles, I’ll send 3 of each and if you need more let me know. I was collecting them for a friend (who wanted 100) and some great peeps here sent me some and I have extra :) I loved that soccer activity and used to play it every time it came up. Pretty sure I have the nets, I’ll look for them this afternoon. :)

@Sparky1109. Hey hey I sent 2 soccer nets and a soccer surprise and three of each tile you wanted from three different accounts. I don’t need anything in return. Have an awesome weekend :)

bananasbw

I am search for the Cool Cave Door. Last year I began to design a room with this theme & just recently discovered it was never finished. (Am I the only one who does this?) LOL So I purchased a couple of boxes Wednesday & was not so lucky to get the one main item I really wanted. If you have one to spare, then I will gladly trade. I have a Cool Cave Bed or a Bratty Hot Air Balloon or a Mango Tango Stove or a Purple Blossom Cottage. My username is bananasbw :D

frankie98

Hello my friend! Hope you are doing well:) As it so happens I never finished my cave room either and I don’t think I will because I have used the pieces in other rooms sooooo, I have a Cool Cave Door that I would be happy to send to you:) Nothing needed in return:) Happy I can help a friend finish her room:) Have a great rest of the week:) Your friend frankie98:)

bananasbw

Hi frankie…so you didn’t finish yours either!! Oh my! Now I don’t feel so bad :D I really appreciate your offer but I do have to send you something in return. Knowing you have a passion for cottages, I will be sending the Purple Blossom cottage. Now I can finish my room & you can begin working on another LOL Thank you so much, I really appreciate this! Have a great weekend! Now to go find Traveller…

frankie98

Hi bananasbw! Thank you so much for the beautiful cottage:) You know me so well:D It wasn’t necessary but I definitely love it and appreciate your generosity. I’m happy you could finally finish your room, and I am already thinking of ways to use that pretty cottage:) Hope you where able to hunt down Traveller… Tell her hi for me and I hope you both have a great weekend:) Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Forgot to say thank you for the adorable count bites ice cream food:) I was hoping someone would buy that cute tree and send me a treat:) It is the cutest!!!

bananasbw

@ShmooPerson…Just wondering if you have received a Puggy Bark-O-Lounger. If not, I have one for you. Just let me know & we are already friends. Have a great day! Your friend, bananasbw

ShmooPerson

@bananasbw Hi! I have not yet received a Puggy Bark-O-Lounger, so if you still have it, I would love that as a gift! If you’re looking for anything, I have some things I can gift you as well. Just let me know what you’re looking for :) Also, is there a way to see when someone tags you, the way you tagged me “@ShmooPerson” in your post? I don’t seem to get any notification when that happens. Thanks, from ilovepugs08

bananasbw

Hi @ShmooPerson…Your chair will be on its way shortly & nothing in return. There is only 1 item I have been looking for but very hard to get & doubt I’ll ever get it because nobody wants to part with it & I don’t blame them…the 1st year Webkinz trophy. As far as tagging, I just followed what other players did when I started on this forum. Not sure if there is a way to get notifications. Have yourself a great weekend & I will check to see if I have anything else from your list. Your friend, bananasbw :D

ShmooPerson

Thank you so much @bananasbw, I will be on the lookout for a package. Unfortunately, I don’t have that trophy either, and I also understand why someone would want to keep that one! Anyway, thanks again for your generosity and you have a great weekend too :) From, ilovepugs08

bananasbw

@ShmooPerson…I have found 2 more items which are the Super Fluffy Sofa & a Rabbit Eared TV. Let me know if you still require these items.

ShmooPerson

Hi @bananasbw, I would love those two items as well! I have still been looking for them with no luck :) That is so generous of you, and thank you so much if you still have them! From, ilovepugs08

bananasbw

Sending items out very shortly. Enjoy!

bananasbw

Oh my goodness ShmooPerson, I can’t believe what I did. I obviously cannot tell the difference between a rabbit & a cat LOL because it is the Cat Television I have, not the Rabbit Earred. My apologies… Meanwhile, I will wait for your reply to see if you would like the Cat TV. For now I will hold onto the Sofa until then. Sorry about that!

ShmooPerson

It’s completely okay @bananasbw :) I’ve made worse mistakes than that! Haha, and in your defense, the Rabbit TV and the Cat TV do look very similar. I don’t require the Cat TV, as I do have one already. But I would still be as happy as a lark to get the Cat Sofa! Thanks, from ilovepugs08

bananasbw

The couch is on its way…

ShmooPerson

(Awaiting moderation)

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying halloween/fall events in Webkinz so far! I know I have but I’m also ready for winter haha! I’m looking for a couple of items today in hopes of completing outfits and finishing rooms. I’m looking for Festive Ballerina Shoes, Holiday Lights Shoes, Holly Headband, Snow Angel Gown and shoes, two more sapphire tiles for my room, and Wacky Slippy Slide. LMK what you are looking for. Thank you! Petlover365Bark

BigTop71

@webkinzplayer1212 I sent you the tiles this morning! Thank you so much for the fox, gopher, and red squirrel plushies!!! :) I love them!!

@BigTop71 hey hey got them thanks. You’re welcome on the plushies, I may end up finding a skunk and if so will send that over to you. The gopher is cute but you do have to walk up to it for him to pop up from his hole , he stays up until you walk back over. Several people I know made golf course rooms and put them in there as a nod to the movie “caddy shack”. :)

Comments are closed.