I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 20,176 replies, has 710 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 day, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

blurayne

@lisag560, Thank you so much for the corn husk doll. It was such a surprise to open my post this morning and find it there. It is going to be placed in my new room (not sure of name yet but has to do with pioneer days). I appreciate your generosity very much. Please let me know if you are looking for anything; I would love to send you something. :) blurayne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

An open question for the old-timers on the board (meant respectfully!): Is there anything resembling Chinese ancestor robes and headpieces? I’m doubtful but I thought I would ask. Thanks in advance.

blurayne

Hey @Traveller, the only clothes I can think of are the Red Panda’s PSI (Red Crimson Robes with Headdress and Sandals. There is also the Stunning Kimono that is a clothing recipe. Not sure if there are some Estore items out that I don’t know about. I will check to see if I have extra of the PSI, I used to but I don’t think I do anymore.

Alphaowlbear

The only items I can think of is the Stunning Kimono which is a recipe item and the Good Fortune Robe that is the PSI for the Harmony Crane. I’m stuck on any kind of a headdress . . . . alphacat

ultrasonic3

Good morning friends! I’m wondering if anyone has extra wild water skis they could send my way. Or any boats or water bird plushies for my water rooms. Let me know what you would like in return. Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, I just sent you 2 wild water skis. Know I’ve got a swan boat dupe too – will check plushies – I’ve got some ducks someplace. LOL Thanks for what you sent me today – AWESOME. Love and hugs, Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Pat, THANK YOU! You made my day! I’m so glad you liked your gift. Do you need any more? Or any of the carpet tiles? Just let me know! Have a terrific weekend! Love and hugs your little sis, Ultra

Amygirl113

Hi Ultra, I’m good with anything you send – love it all and thanks so much. But if you do have any extra winterfest “you don’t need”, that would be great. We’re to get about 4″ snow next day or two. How about you? Do you need anymore for your lake room? Have a good week, little sis. Love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

bonesbongo

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has figured out the NEW RECIPES for the Kinzstyle Outlet 2021 Winter Clothing Line yet I would appreciate if someone could send me the the 3 clothing items for each of the new recipes. I would be happy to send KinzCash coins to cover the cost of the clothing. Have a great day, enjoy the weekend. ~ shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

I have the recipe for the Tartan Overcoat – I cannot take credit for solving it, though. I’ll send the 3 items to your shellkinz account. :-) alphacat

frankie98

Thank you alpahcat for thinking of me! You are a wonderful friend:) Have a great weekend! Your friend frankie98

ultrasonic3

Alphacat, thank you so much! I hadn’t started searching for the recipe yet. You saved me the trouble! Have a terrific weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

bonesbongo

@Alphaowlbear Hi, alphacat I love it, I would wear this it is so cool. I am happy you sent the items, I’m not in the mood to try and figure the recipes out this time around. Sent you a 1,000 KinzCash coin to cover the cost of the clothing and a couple of treats for you to put away if you don’t already have them if you do I’m sure your pets will enjoy. Thanks so much enjoy your weekend. ~ shelkinz67

blurayne

Hey I sent you the items for the Capelet Coat. I did not solve this; just found it online. Happy to pass it along. :)

frankie98

Hi blurayne, would you mind sending me the Capelet Coat items when you get a chance? Thanks so much and have a great weekend:) Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Hey frankie98, I sure will. I meant to this morning and I got side tracked with the orange sodas. LOL

frankie98

You’re the best! Thank you!!! Frankie:-D

ultrasonic3

@blurayne I hope you don’t mind me asking. Would you please send me the items for this recipe? Thank you for everything! Have a terrific weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

blurayne

Hey Ultra I think I sent those items earlier when I sent them to Frankie98. If for some reason you don’t get them please let me know. My mind has been all over the place today; can’t seem to stay concentrating on one thing. Have a great weekend!

bonesbongo

@blurayne Hi, Thank you so much I love the Capelet Coat I wish I could sew well I would try to make one for myself. I sent you a 1,000 KinzCash coin to cover the cost of the items, and a couple of treats for your pets to enjoy. Where do you find the recipes online? Enjoy your weekend. ~ shelkinz67

blurayne

Hey @bonesbongo, I doubt they will let me say the name of the site, but it is a webkinz Blog not associated with ganz or the newz. I am not actually a member there but I do love it. The people there are really nice and friendly just like the forums here. I wish I could sew too; I used to have all the patterns that my mom used when I was a kid but somewhere along the line they have disappeared. Not that they would be in style anymore. LOL

Does anyone have the 2013 Fallfest Pumpkin carriage for trade? I know it was a grand prize, so not sure how common it is. I have a lot of old stuff that I could trade for it! (retired clothing, fall and winter fest, holiday gifts, etc. from as early as 2007). Thanks!

Comments are closed.