I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 19,556 replies, has 705 voices, and was last updated by  luna101217 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, @luna101217, It’s really wonderful to hear from you, but I’m so very sorry to hear that you’ve suffered a painful loss; something like that is never easy to go through, so please know that my love, thoughts, and prayers are with you in the hope that you will also find some measure of comfort and solace for your heart. I have the lighthouse and am beyond thrilled that I happened to have something you’re searching for…Sending it to you now. You are very dear to me, as well, and I’m so grateful for your friendship and the incredible kindness you’ve always shown me…I can’t begin to tell you how much that means to me! I really miss talking to you on the forum and think of you often, so I would love it if you kept in touch, just to let me know how you’re doing. Take care, my friend, and please let me know if you need anything at all. ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3<3<3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ShmooPerson

Hey everyone, I have a question. Does anyone know what happened to the Rhinestone Flats that have suddenly gone missing from the KinzStyle Outlet? They were grey, glittery-looking shoes that I know were in the KinzStyle Outlet not that long ago because I kept going there and buying more of them so that my many Webkinz no longer have to go shoeless. I went back to buy more a few days ago and they were just gone. I thought I was going crazy and that maybe they were never there in the first place but I know they were! Maybe I bought out their entire stock and now there aren’t any left, haha. Just kidding, but anyway, if anyone knows anything about this, please let me know! Thanks :)

Dr Quack Fan

@Talulabear I have a penguin plushy!

Traveller

@Hey there! Imagine my surprise at discovering that there are blue floral window treatments and a sink! I didn’t know this until I someone’s very charming room recently. Would any of you old hands have an extra to share? Always happy to send something in return. Thanks, a hopeful Traveller

Alphaowlbear

Hey Traveller – I really enjoyed this theme during the year it was in the Peek a Newz Prize pools. I’m sorry I don’t have an extra window, but I thought I’d send 2 tables along with the sink. They are the same height and look nice as countertops :-) I have extra Blue Rugs if needed – have a great day! your friend, alphacat

Traveller

@alphacat! Thank you for the package! I have lots of the circular floral rugs so I will demur on one of those. However I did see rectangular ones. Do you have any of those, inquired the piggy Traveller. These must have been available prior to my joining WW because I don’t even remember seeing them.

blurayne

Hi again @Traveller, I was lucky enough to be gifted a few of these from the fantastic members of this forum. I am happy to share one with you. These are one of my favorite windows in WW; when you click on it the panes open outward and I think it looks wonderful. Expect one blue winged window headed your way from my account Sombertears.

bananasbw

@blurayne…I did not know the windows opened until I read your post. Wow! Who knew!! Not me, obviously. LOL

blurayne

I am constantly surprised by those type of things all the time. I will accidently click on something and it does something unexpected or will turn and be a different design and it just delights me so much. I really love the look of that window with the panes open; I think it reminds me of my childhood when we had our windows open in the summer time (no air conditioning then). :)

frankie98

Hi Traveller! I have a Blue Floral Window I would be more than happy to send to you:) It is so pretty! One of my favorite windows:) Nothing needed in return:) Always happy to help out a friend when I can:) Your friend frankie98

Traveller

@frankie98 Long time no chat! Hope 2021 is treating you better than 2020 (gotta be, right?). I would love a window from you. I went off on a tangent in my reply to Blurayne but I think I will use this lovely theme to build a room for my new pterodactyl. Named after moi! Are you sure you aren’t looking for anything in particular? Don’t be shy. Traveller

frankie98

This theme sounds perfect for your pet pterodactyl. Would love to see it when you finish. You are sweet to offer but I am all set with everything for now:) I missed this theme too but have received them as gifts from my amazing forum friends and I’m happy to pass on the extra one I have:) So far 2021 feels like 2020. The time is just blending together and I can’t believe we have been in this situation for almost a year:/ I am hopeful that things will be getting better soon:) I know the only thing that I have looked forward to is Webkinzs and my wonderful friends on this forum:) You all are the best!!! Frankie:-D

frankie98

Sent you the window and the rectangular rug:) Frankie

bananasbw

@Traveller…I have limited stock of those items in the warehouse. Let me know if there is anything else you need. Unfortunately, I don’t have any windows as they are a real pane to keep considering they take up a lot of wall space. At your service, bananasbw (aka an old hand) LOL

frankie98

HAHAHAHA bananasbw! I can always count on you for a laugh:) Great way to start my day:) Frankie

Traveller

@frankie98 I hope that our dear Sally Webkinz will allow me some leeway but I would like to share something with you about our mutual friends bananasbw and momssanitytime. In the real world, they have the same first name. And I can tell you how appropriate it is that one has “sanity” in her player name while the other has “bananas”. B.A.N.A.N.A.S! (With thanks to Gwen Stefani.) LOLOLOLOL Signed, the naughtiest of Travellers

frankie98

To funny! Thank you for sharing! I think in the real world this would be an entertaining group to hang out with:) LOL Frankie

bonesbongo

@Traveller Hey there hope all is well with you and the hubby. I sent you a package not sure if you already have the items. I do have an extra Blue Winged Window if you need another. You mentioned you had seen a blue rectangular rug you would like I’m not sure which you are referring to. The Jade Persian Rug would look great with the window same colour scheme. I have an extra if you would like it. Have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

bonesbongo

@Traveller Hi, I guess I should have read ahead I noticed @frankie98 sent you the rectangular rug. I did not even realize there was a sink or rug I have not seen these items, I guess I’m missing something.

frankie98

Hi bonesbongo! Hope you are doing well:) I will check and if I can find an extra of the sink or rug I will send it to you:) I don’t think I have another rug but might have a extra sink? Let me do a little room searching and I will let you know:) Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

HI bonesbongo! I found my extra sink:) It’s a double white sink with blue flowers. Blue Floral sink. I think there is a shower that goes with that theme as well. I’m sorry I don’t have an extra rectangle rug. I like your idea of the Jade Rug, that would be very pretty with the colors in the theme:) I would be happy to send you my extra sink, just let me know if you still need it, I know others on this forum are pretty fast and might have bet me to it:) Your friend frankie98:)

bonesbongo

Hi @frankie98 Long time no chat, I am doing well. I hope that all is well with you. Thanks for you offer I would love the sink if you don’t mind parting with it I still don’t have one. I do have extra of the Blue Floral Shower and Floral Princess Bed if you need them. JLMK Is there anything else that you might be looking for? Have a great day! Your friend ~ shelkinz67

Traveller

@bonesbongo I haven’t been in WW yet this morning so thank you very much in advance. The rug is that glorious iridescent green with blue flowers. Quite striking! Traveller

luna101217

Hello all… Does anyone have a spare “Rocky Shores Lighthouse” they’d be wiling to trade for? It’s one of two Pet of the Month items that is retiring in a few days and I don’t have it. I always wanted to get it, but I haven’t had an unadopted Pet of the Month in a while (I was excited when I saw the Chillaxin Penguin was January’s Pet of the Month, but my penguin was already adopted so I didn’t get the Pet of the Month loot bag). My UN is luna101217 if anyone is willing to made a trade… Also, I know this is really late, but thank you Roxy616 for the wonderful Christmas gift! The little Santa hat item was so cute, and I’d never seen that Wintergreen Brownie Torte before! I’ve been meaning to say that for weeks, but I’ve been grieving the most heart-wrenching loss of my life… I don’t know if you’ll even see this, but that’s okay for now; I’ve had this forum open on my computer for weeks, and I remember reading that you weren’t doing so good either, and for that I am very sorry. You are a dear friend, with a

luna101217

Not sure why my post got clipped, but… To Roxy616, you are a dear friend, with a kind heart and who always thinks of others, and it is my sincerest hope that whatever you are going through, you find comfort in the people and things you love most. That is what I am trying to do now. Sending you hugs and good thoughts… <3

Comments are closed.