I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,229 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 3 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

blurayne

Hey everyone, if you have been saving up Wish Tokens you might want to try putting them in the wish factory. Two of my accounts have won the Token Collector Trophy this morning. I am so excited I did not have one yet; love it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

That’s amazing congrats! I tried putting mine in but, nothing:) Your lucky day! And even better when it’s something you didn’t have:) You deserve it! Have a great rest of the day and week:) Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Wow! Getting that trophy on two accounts the same day – that’s amazing! Congratulations on your good fortune. I’m putting some in – thanks for the heads up. alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Well – no luck for me – lol. But I am absolutely thrilled for you – what a wonderful surprise! Speaking of trophies, has anyone ever won the Zingoz Dunk Trophy? alphacat

frankie98

Hey Alphacat! Not me!!! LOL! Frankie

blurayne

I have never won that trophy. I was hoping maybe today was going to be lucky for that also after the token collector one but alas it was not to be.

mirforbjs

I’ve been playing dunk the zingoz on multiple accounts for well over 10 years (or whenever it first came out), and I have never won the trophy either. I think it’s a myth, LOL!!

bananasbw

@Alphaowlbear…Me…I’ve won it! LOL October 1st, 2018 – I adopted the Lil Green Goblin & used him to play Zingoz Dunk. Couldn’t believe my eyes when it said I won the trophy. I was in total shock. And get this…it wasn’t even a dead centre hit, just a tad below. Keep playing because you will never know when you will be a Winner!

Alphaowlbear

Hey bananas – Wow! Congratulations winning that ZD trophy! Now I know it’s really possible and not something else that might have been messed up from WebkinzX. You have given me hope! I play it every time I can, so maybe some day . . . Have a great weekend :-) alphacat

frankie98

SO it’s a really thing! LOL! That’s amazing, so happy for you! There is still hope for us:) Have a great weekend:) Your friend frankie98

mirforbjs

Congrats!! I also won it last week and I was shocked it finally happened, lol!!

bananasbw

@blurayne…Way to Go! I have played for a long time & lucky to have won 2. Keep putting them Wish Tokens in as you never know when it will happen again. Your friend, bananasbw :D

luna101217

@Roxy616 Thank you, thank you, thank you for sending me the bow (which was a dream item!), the dispenser (which completed my reindeer’s room perfectly!), and the Quilted Christmas pieces (I’m assuming all of them came from you anyway!) Can I please send you my Quilted Christmas Window? Or is there something else I can give you?? I really, really want to repay you for your constant kindness!! Also, did you happen to see my other post from the 23rd on page 1,196? Basically, I just want you to know you are an amazing person and friend!!!!! <3 XOXO, luna101217

Roxy616

@luna101217, I posted a reply late yesterday evening, and it was showing as ‘Awaiting Moderation’ then, but it hasn’t shown up and I have no idea what happened to it. Anyway, I just wanted to say you’re so welcome for the items, and it makes me very happy to know that I was able to help with one of your dream items! Yes, all of the Quilted Christmas pieces were from me…I created two new accounts several months ago to use for storage: Halo924 and Bailey411 (the names/birthdays of my kitties!), so the friend requests from those were sent by me. There is truly nothing I’m looking for at the moment (except I’m still trying to find another Tribal Totem from the Aztec Theme but haven’t had any luck at the Curio Shop yet), but I promise to let you know the next time I’m searching for an item. I did see your very sweet post on Pg. 1,196, and I want to thank you for always being such a caring and incredible friend…it means the world to me! Take care and know that I’m thinking of you. ~ Lots of Love, Roxy <3

Traveller

@whxhw @ultra @unicorn Thanks so much, you crazy lovebugs! @blurayne Thanks for the recipe! <3 @alphacat, my cup does indeed runneth over thanks to the waterfalls. @mirforbjs y0u're the biggest, craziest lovebug ever! Have a great day everyone!

pklounger

I missed out on the holiday bake sale. Anyone have leftovers? Please send to pklounger.

cruisingal

Hi guys!! I’m in search of the Webkinz Cares Sink. I have some other rares, retired, psi, exclusives I can trade for it. Please let me know if you have the sink and what you’re looking for. I hope to work out a trade. Thank you!! ~cruisingal

mirforbjs

I have the sink!! I’ll add you -my username is mirforbjs

Comments are closed.