I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,229 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 3 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

@mabel3 and @starbrite1, Just wanted to let you know I replied to your posts on Pg. 1200 with a question for you both in regard to the Jumbleberry Fields prizes, so if you could give me an answer on that as soon as possible just to let me know which prize item you’d like (for mabel3) and whether you’d prefer to wait a few days on the Pickleberry prize or go ahead with the Jumbleberry prize you mentioned (for starbrite1), I’ll get those to you as quickly as I can! Thanks so much ~ Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mabel3

Hello Roxy! I’d love the Weathered Barn Pillar please with the ladder on it. Thanks so much for that! I noticed your post about Aztec items. It seems that you might be finished your collection but I have an extra Tribal Totem if that would be useful to you. I also have a fire pit that you’d be more than welcome to. Anyways, I hope the sun is shining in your corner of the world. I just got back from a walk with my little dog–he needed a wash to clean his paws as all our snow is melting, but spring is in the air!! Thanks again. Your friend, 3Mabel.

kcroxy2

Hello Everyone: I hope you’re having a great week so far! I was wondering if anyone might have any extra Wacky Seeds or Cinnamon Hearts Tree seeds? I’m also need a Soft Gray Desk, Soft Gray Coffee Table and Soft Gray Curtains to complete a room I’m working on. Please let me know if there’s anything you are looking for in return. Thank you, KCROXY (username)

Roxy616

Hi, @kcroxy2, Sent you some Wacky Marshmallow and Cinnamon Hearts Tree Seeds…Nothing needed in return. Really wish I had the Soft Gray items you need, but all I have left is the Dining Table, Dresser, Wardrobe, and Rug. If you happen to need any of these, just let me know, and I’ll be more than happy to send them to you. Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

kcroxy2

Thank you @Roxy616, that was so kind and generous of you. Have a wonderful week, KCROXY

luna101217

@Roxy616 Thank you again for all of the wonderful items you’ve sent recently!! I really hope you liked what I sent back! I’m so glad you told me about looking for the Tribal Totem because it made me SO happy to finally have something you were looking for!! Is there anything else from the Aztec theme you are missing or looking for right now? Or any other rares you want? I am lucky enough to have a few of almost all of the rares, so I’d be happy to share! I also wanted to ask again if you wanted my extra Quilted Christmas Window… I really don’t need three windows, and if you think you could use it, I’d be glad to send it your way! By the way–I really love your kitties’ names!!! I didn’t think too much into it when I saw the requests from your two new accounts, but once I opened the packages you sent, it hit me that all three accounts might belong to you. I hope you’re having a wonderful day, dear friend!! <3 (((Hugs))), luna101217

Roxy616

Hi, Luna, You’re so very welcome, and thank you, too, for the amazing gifts you’ve sent in return…It was such a nice surprise opening those, and I’m truly grateful for your incredible kindness and friendship! Thanks to the Aztec items you’ve so generously sent, my room is finally complete, and I’m so happy to have it finished! I really appreciate your offer of the Quilted Christmas Window, but I didn’t make a room using this theme, so hopefully there’s someone else out there in need of the window that you could pass it along to. I think I’m good on the other rares, but I’ll check through my rooms just in case and let you know on that. My Roxy username is for my first kitty, who sadly passed away in 2016…She and I were extremely close, and it shattered my heart to lose her. I miss her terribly and think about her everyday :( Halo is such a sweet angel, and she’s all white (which made her name a perfect fit!), and I adopted Bailey just after I got back from a trip to Ireland, so decided to give her an Irish name (Bailey Erin). Hope you have a

Roxy616

oops…the end was cut off. As I was saying, I hope you have a wonderful week, and thanks again for everything!!! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonice3 Hi Ulta, Were you able to wait till the end of Feb to open all the peek-a-newz boxes? I just opened all mine today and got a chair and votive candle on all and a couple dupes. If you didn’t get a chair or candle, let me know. Have a good week. Love and hugs, little. Sis. Big Sis Pat

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, I saw you answered my question above and it was posted this morning. – YAY YAY YAY so glad it worked for you. Do you need any more windows from the blue bake sale or the purple. I’ll keep sending things from the bake sale that you need – Be glad to and thanks for everything you send me – love it all. Have a super week, little sis. Love and hugs, Big sis Pat

I’m Looking For the Floral Princess Counch and the green Floral Princess Rug.

Comments are closed.