I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,229 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 3 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lisag560

@Roxy616, so happy to find an extra terra cotta chair in my dock!! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @lisag560, Can’t thank you enough for the very thoughtful gift you sent…It was a wonderful surprise, and I appreciate your kindness and generosity more than I can say! I hope you have a wonderful day, too, and a great rest of the week! Take care, and thanks again for thinking of me ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

luna101217

@Roxy616 I am so sorry about your beloved kitty… :( I’m so glad you have Halo and Bailey to love on now, though! I just lost one of my beloved babies a few months ago and it shattered me, too. So, I understand exactly how you feel. I still tell him I love him every day, even though I’m not sure he can hear me. I try to stay strong for my other 4 babies who are still here, but it can be hard sometimes….. Did you get a chance to check your rare rooms and see if there was anything you are missing? I’d love to send you more stuff… Hoping you are having a good end of your week. Love and hugs to you, too!! <3 Your friend, luna101217

Roxy616

Thank you so much, Luna, and my heart breaks at the thought of you having to endure the same devastating grief in losing one of your precious babies…Even though your other babies are still with you and you love them dearly, I know that a loss like that leaves a void in your soul that can never quite be filled again. I tell Roxy how much I love and miss her all the time, and I have to believe that they can somehow hear us and still feel our love from where they are…The hope and belief that I’ll be with her again someday is the only way I can manage to get through life without her. I decided the other night to go ahead and use the Terra Cotta Chair that had been in my dock for ages in the Aztec room I just changed around and re-decorated, but since I only had one and felt I needed a pair, I mentioned it on the forum yesterday and ended up generously receiving multiples from several friends. I haven’t checked through my other rare rooms yet, but I will do that tonight and let you know if I see anything

Stormywings

Hello all! I have 2 extra framed dr. quack campaign signs and I would love to trade for the plushy, spoons, or sidewalk piece if anyone has gotten doubles of those but hasn’t landed the sign yet. Let me know if this is you! Thank you! UN: Stormywings

Alphaowlbear

Hi stormywings – I know I have an extra plushy for you – it’s the same one from his first time as mayor – nothing needed in return – happy to send it :-) alphacat

Stormywings

You are so kind, please let me know if there’s anything you’re looking for. I’d love to be able to return the favor!! Thanks a zillion! -Stormy

blurayne

Hi stormywings, I sent you 2 of the sidewalk pieces. Nothing needed in return. :)

Stormywings

Thank you, BluRayne! As always, please PLEASE let me know if you’re looking for anything and I will search high and low for it. –Stormy

Traveller

@stormywings Next time I log in, I will send you the spoons. Nothing needed in return. Traveller

Stormywings

Thank you Traveller, that’s very kind of you. I actually already got the spoons from Roxy so you can save them for another player! If you don’t see this in time, I promise to pass them along to someone else who hasn’t won that prize yet. :) Thanks for your constant generosity and please let me know if I can help you find anything! xoxo Stormy

Roxy616

Hi, @Stormywings, I can send you the Souvenir Spoons and Main Street Signpost…Nothing needed in return. Enjoy, and hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Stormywings

Thank you so much Roxy! Please let me know if I can help you find anything, you’ve given me so many gifts over the past year <3 You have a fantastic rest of your week too! –Stormy

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Thank you so much for the aquariums! I absolutely love them! You’re the best big sister ever!! Are you looking for any tiles, or wheel items I might have extras of? I love to send things you’re looking for. Just let me know. Love and hugs your little sis, Ultra

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, so glad you like the aquariums – windows coming next. I’ll keep baking things for you. Glad to help you out. If you get anymore of the Wacky snowglobes – that would be great or any of the tiles. Thanks so much. Love anything you send – they’re from you and I treasure them and my little sis. All our snow is gone – how bout yours? Have a good rest of the week Love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Pat, as soon as I land on the snow globe I’ll send it on to you! I only need one. I’m so glad I can help you with the mobile app items. With only 1 account i never have enough tiles to make it work so I’m happy to send them on. You have been soooooo good to me! Best big sister! Have a great weekend! We still have snow but not enough for sports. Love and hugs your little sis, Ultra

ShmooPerson

Hey everyone, I’m looking for any extra pairs of Rhinestone Flats shoes that anyone might have. I’m looking for about 20 pairs because, unfortunately, they recently went missing from the Kinzstyle Outlet with no prior warning, and I was in the process of dressing all of my Webkinz in fancy dresses that those shoes went perfectly with. Webkinz problems! Haha, but I would really greatly appreciate if anyone could send any extras they might have my way. My username is ilovepugs08, thanks! :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Shmoo – I just sent 3 pairs of those cute shoes. I found them on the mobile app – weird that they disappeared from the Outlet store. Please post if you do not have access to the mobile app and I will be happy to help you get more :-) nothing needed back – alphacat

ShmooPerson

Hi @Alphaowlbear! Thank you so much for sending those and for letting me know they’re still at the W shop on the mobile app! I feel like a fool for not checking to see if they were on the mobile app, haha. I’m so grateful that they’re still available to purchase because they’re some of my favorite Webkinz shoes! And don’t worry, I have the mobile app, so no need to send additional shoes, and I’m grateful for the ones you sent :) Thanks so much, from ilovepugs08 :)

Comments are closed.