I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 20,677 replies, has 724 voices, and was last updated by  ShmooPerson 2 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

To my sweet, generous friend who sent me the beautiful gift over the weekend, THANK YOU!!! That is the finishing touch on a room I’ve been working on. I had to pinch myself, I thought I was dreaming when I opened the package! I cannot thank you enough! I’m over the moon with happiness. Have a wonderful week! Extra love and hugs, your extremely grateful friend, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

luna101217

@netge and @Roxy616 Sorry for the delayed response! The forums aren’t updated on the weekends, and then I got the COVID vaccine last Monday, which did not go well for me… I am one of the “lucky” few who has been experiencing ALL of the known side effects, a lot of them fairly intensely–I’ve pretty much been down and out for the count all week. Anyway… @netge, I hope you liked what I sent back to you for sending me the Best of the Beach Podium. I, unfortunately, don’t have the Stately Bookshelf from the Signature theme that you looking for as I only have one Signature pet adopted on to my account. Is there anything else you could think of that you are looking for? I’d be happy to send you something else. I am still very grateful to finally have that Best of the Beach Podium after two years of having it on a list of things I was looking for!! @Roxy616, thank you very much for your congratulations on my Puppy Love Laundry Room being featured here on Webkinz Newz what now feels like eons ago!!! It means a lot to me, coming from you! I hope

luna101217

…to see another one of YOUR fantastic room designs posted here again soon!! – luna101217

netge

Hi @luna101217, so sorry to hear about your vaccine side effects problem. I hope you are feeling much better now. I had the Astra Zeneca Oxford one and was fine. I usually get all the rare or very rare side effects from stuff, so I was completely amazed I was ok! I have the second one sometime next month, hope I get away with being ok again! Thank you so much for the presents you sent. I was very happy to send you the Best of the Beach Podium, as I had some languishing in one of my store rooms. I think I got them from the Vacation Wheel, but time goes so quickly I’m not sure when. Honestly, I have far too much stuff, most of which I am not using, so there really is no need to send me anything in return. If you are looking for other items please let me know and I’ll see if I have them. I am trying to stop myself buying every rare item I see, as my dock glitches when I try to look in it. I really need to try to get more into store rooms or send it to

AuntietoEW

Hi @Luna101217. I am so sorry to learn of your vaccine side effects. My first vaccine was fine except for one day of soreness in the left arm. I hope you are feeling better soon. Thank you so much for all your help with sending marshmallows (and other items) and tracking Webkinz events on WI. it is shocking that it is closed after 14 years. I have shed many tears about the loss of the special community of helpful friends. Unfortunately, I did not say thanks and good bye. My life has been chaotic. I did not think WI would close. I send some sunshine and a smile to you. Thank you, AuntietoEW PS What is the @ on the front of your name?

blurayne

Thank you @frankie98, for the wonderful slide! I have been working on a winter wonderland playground for awhile now and that will fit in perfectly. Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Hi blurayne, I’m so glad you liked it and it’s something you can use:) You are like that friend that is always hard to buy for lol! Your friend frankie98:-D

blurayne

Oh frankie98, that made me giggle. LOL :) blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi again, blurayne – I wanted to add that you have been so wonderful and generous to me with the mini quests and the many surprises from your Oz account. I would love to send you something – I did some rummaging over the weekend and found two Blooming Trees that I picked up in the trading room a long time ago – I looked them up and they are from another mini quest called Camel Chaos. Would you like one for your AP collection? The animation is pretty cute. Is there anything else you might be looking for? JLMK – your very grateful friend – alphacat :-)

blurayne

Hello alphacat, Thank you for the wonderful compliment. I will get those Bee-autiful items over to you this morning; that sounds like a great idea for a small bee room. I would love to see it when you are finished with it. I think got one of the blooming trees last week, but I would love to have another one if you are sure that you do not need it. After you told me about the animation on that other prize I have been clicking on everything to see if it does anything. I found that the monkey weather vane moves too; so cute. Your friend blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Wonderful! I will send the tree right out. I have also learned to click and rotate everything now – I have found many surprises on older items that I did not know about :-) alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – I did not see the message you posted to me Friday afternoon until after the forum closed for the weekend – I was off getting my second vaccination :-) If you really no plans to use the Bee Bed and Window, I would love to have them, if they are still available- thank you so much for thinking of me! I have just the dresser and stool so I was thinking of changing out one of my 5×5 storage rooms into a cozy little bee room. Have a great start to your week – it’s a beautiful spring day here – alphacat

Comments are closed.