I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,229 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 3 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic3 I’m glad you got your mail fixed and liked the trees. I think they are cool too. Know they’ll look awesome in your room. And thanks so much for everything you send – love it all. Have a super weekend and week. Love and lots of hugs, your big sis Pat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Hey guys, this would make me SO HAPPY if someone would send me the Holographic Dress, the Holographic Shoes, the Frosted Rainbow Bow, the Denim Dream Dress, the Friendship Bracelet Dress, and the Blue Aster Dress. I’D APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST LOVE CLOTHING!!!!!!!! PLEASE! My UN is frozenanna2 :D have an ABSOLUTELY AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!

luna101217

@netge and @AuntietoEW Thank you both for your kind and caring words in regards to my vaccination struggles… I am feeling better now, thanks. Just dealing with regular old back pain and extremely chapped hands now – lol! I hope both of you are able to get your seconds vaccine without any bad side effects or issues!! @AuntietoEW Thank you, too, for always helping me with collections events! I am sad to see WI go as well, but I suppose the saying about how all good things must end is true… The thing that makes me most sad is thinking about all of the older players who won’t know how to get in touch with their friends anymore. Obviously you found me on Webkinz Newz, so I hope some of our other friends find their way over here, too!! Oh, and the “@” is just a way to highlight a person’s username on the forum here so you can see messages that are directed at you easier. ;) – luna101217

frankie98

My kinzpost not working:( Every time I click on the mailbox I get logged out:( Any help? I know others have had this issue. Thanks for any help, Your friend frankie98

blurayne

Hey frankie98, I have had this happen at least twice before and it is happening again now. You can try to access your Kinzpost through different areas (like vacation, from the menu and at the top of the page sometimes one of them will work or mobile. I always send an email Webkinzsupport@ganz.com. I did find a post online where someone used the following (I tried it and it took me 6 trys but I got my main account to work this morning. Not sure if this is what fixed it or was just luck. Log in on Mobile click kinzpost. It will freeze but will take awhile to kick you out. Before it logs you out, log in on a computer to same account and click kinzpost. Log back on mobile and try to open kinzpost. If it freezes try again. Hang in there, I know this is very frustrating, but Ganz always gets it fixed. It might take them a couple of weeks because there are a lot of WW accounts that are probably having the same issue. Only one of my accounts is working right now. Your friend blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie – oh, no – that’s really weird and frustrating. I just sent myself letters to my four accounts and did not have any trouble opening kinzpost. However, this morning for the first time I could not click on a bunch of the floating balloons – I finally closed my dock and was able to catch the balloon before it went off screen. I caught the second bunch without issues. Can you try hiding your dock and then try to open kinzpost? Sounds like there’s some glitches going on – I hope it resolves soon for you. alphacat

ultrasonic3

@frankie98 the same thing happened to me. I think because I tried opening mail while I was at the park. Anyhow, I sent a comment in the game and an email and mines fixed. I hope your is fixed too. Have a great weekend! Ultra

frankie98

Thank you all for the information and helpful tips. I will keep trying everything you suggested. So far no luck:( Frankie

frankie98

Emailed ganz support. Everything working now!!! YAY! Thank you! My weekend will be much better now:) Have a great one everyone and thanks for being such amazing friends:) Frankie:-D

frozenanna2

Hey frankie ! This happened to me last night! All you have to do is, if you have a phone, go on the Mobile App, and open your Kinzpost in the Mobile App. This worked for me! I hope I helped! Don’t worry, if that doesn’t work, then just contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com they might be able to help!

My kinzpost hasn’t worked since the beginning of March. I’ve contacted support and they have 1 out of the 7 accounts fixed but the other 6 immediately log me out when I try to open kinzpost. It happened to me before when I deleted some old accounts I wasn’t using anymore and I made the mistake of deleting another one just before this happened again. Hopefully you’ll have better luck than I have getting it back up and running :)

Does anyone have an extra 2020 Thanksgiving basket that you can put in your room? I sold mine by mistake and was just wondering. Thanks, chicklet711

Comments are closed.