I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 20,542 replies, has 720 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

luna101217

@Roxy616 Thank you so much for your message! I hope May is off to a good start for you! I’m so glad you didn’t have the Webkinz 10 Crunchies… That particular item is the Pet Specific Food for the 10 Year Magic W Cat, which I got when Webkinz turned 10 and didn’t adopt until 5 years later… LOL! It’s really generous of you to offer me some of your extra 2021 Spring Mystery Clothing Bag pieces, but you really don’t need to send me anything. I thought the Octopus Hat was cute and I love all of the big bows Webkinz has released over the years, but there’s probably someone who is specifically looking for those items who wants them more. Plus, you’ve already given me so many amazing things! Just the fact that you would think to offer the clothes to me is what really warms my heart… You are such a wonderful and caring friend!!! <3 ((Hugs)), luna101217

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Grandma001

Good afternoon. I’m hoping to find some birthstone glasses if anyone has extras. I’m looking for Emerald, Aquamarine, Alexandrite and 2 Sapphire. If you have any available, please let me know what you would trade them for. I have Topaz and maybe a couple of others but also have other items.

blurayne

Hi, I was able to send a Emerald and a Sapphire Glasses. I am positive I have extras of the others; I just have to find them. Nothing needed in return. ~ blurayne

frankie98

Hi grandma001, I have an extra pair of Sapphire Glasses I would be happy to send you:) Waiting to see bluraynes post to see what she is sending. Nothing needed in return:) Your friend farnkie98:)

frankie98

I see blurayne has you covered. I found an extra Aquamarine I can send If she can’t find hers:) The only reason I found mine is they where on a pet LOL! If they are in storage somewhere I will probably never find them. Just let me know if you need me to send them. Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Sorry to seem so scattered today! I found the Alexandrite and Aquamarine glasses I will go ahead and send them so no need to go hunting blurayne:) Happy to help Grandma001 for all her generosity shown to me:) Your friend frankie98:)

Grandma001

Good afternoon @Frankie98. I would love to have those glasses if they are extra. If the Sapphire ones are also extra, I’m actually looking for a second pair of those. I have a friend who plays but doesn’t get on any of the boards so I’d love to get a pair for her since she missed that one. I’d be glad to send you something in return. What are you currently looking for?

Grandma001

Thank you so much @BluRayne! I really appreciate your generosity! I would be glad to send something if you will tell me what you would like.

g2u3c4c5i

Hi everyone! I got a few extra Sally Webkinz plush, and no Michael Webkinz plush. Anyone want to trade? I’m hoping to complete the set. Thanks! -g2u3c4c5i :)

Roxy616

Hi, @g2u3c4c5i, I would love to trade for a Sally Webkinz plushy! I have several Michael Webkinz plushies if you’d like more than one, or is there anything else you’re looking for right now that I could send with the Michael plushy? Hugs, Roxy <3

g2u3c4c5i

Hi Roxy616, that would be great! Just the one Michael plush is plenty for me, thanks so much! I’ll send Sally over now. -g2u3c4c5i :)

crysjasmine3

Happy Monday everyone! Hopping on to see if anyone would happen to have the Violet Patio Plant from the new Violet theme; I have the other items from this theme (chair, fence, topiary, pond, lantern) and would be more than happy to trade multiple items for the plant. As always, please let me know if there’s something else you’re looking for! :)

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, I replied to your message to me a couple pages back and this one – in case I don’t show up for a day or two, I have my computer back at the repair shop. He said he should get it back to me Mon. afternoon – fingers crossed, so should be back but just in case…… Anything you are needing? Love the shoes you’ve sent and everything else. Thanks so much. Sis you get a PAN dresser and votive this mo? Have a good week. Love and hugs, Big Sis Pat.

Comments are closed.