I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,229 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 3 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sooners77

Hi Elfinlike! Thank you for your friend request. I am still having problems trying to open my KinzPost. Customer Service said the technical team is working on it. As soon as it is fixed, I will immediately send the Steve plushie to you. I posted here and back on Page 1260. slime90

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, everyone! I’m trying to complete my Kinzville Academy Recess Foods collection and am looking for the following retired items:
      A+ COOKIE
      ACADEMY COOKIES
      ADVANCED APPLE JUICE
      BOOKSMART BURGER
      CHOCOLATE CHALK
      CREAM OF IVY LEEK SOUP
      FIELD BERRY SMOOTHIE
      H20 TO GO
      HIGH MARKS MILKSHAKE
      HOPSCOTCH GUMMIES
      JUMBLEBERRY JUICEBOX
      LOOSE LEAF SANDWICH
      P.E. NUT BUTTER BAR
      PERFECT NUMBER PASTA
      PREPPERONI PIZZA
      I have lots of PSF and dispenser foods available for trade, or some extras of most of the new Spring Mystery Clothing items (sorry, I don’t have any left of the Frosted Rainbow Dress or Bow, the Purple Spring Butterfly Gown, or the Baby Octopus Slippers)…Thanks for checking! Hugs, Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy – I have the Perfect Number Pasta that will be coming from alphacat2. Nothing needed back – happy to help with your collection – I’ll be able to rummage around later this afternoon :-) alphacat

netge

Hi @Roxy616, I have sent you the Perfect Number Pasta, the Advanced Apple Juice and the Booksmart Burger. I also have the PE Nut Butter Bar and the High Marks Milkshake to send to you tomorrow from my netg account. I have only been through 3 rooms, have another 7 to go on that account and will have a look on my other account netg2. I suspect I probably have most, if not all, of them I can send. Just need to find them. Have a great rest of the week. netge

Roxy616

Can’t thank you enough for your kindness and generosity, @netge and @Alphaowlbear…I truly appreciate your willingness to help and hope it isn’t too much trouble for either of you to have to rummage through your rooms in search of these…If it becomes too time consuming, please don’t worry about it. Who knows…more of these retired recess foods may show up on the wheels as prizes at some point! Please let me know if there is anything you can think of that I can help with in return, and I hope you both have a wonderful upcoming weekend! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

mabel3

HI Roxy! I’d love to help you out. I have the Academy Cookies, H20 to Go, Chocolate Chalk, Jumbleberry Juice Box, and Prepperoni Pizza. There’s some replies waiting for moderation so I’ll check back later. You are welcome to all if you’d like duplicates. 3Mabel :)

Roxy616

Hi, @mabel3, That would be absolutely wonderful, and I’m so grateful for your help! I was just saying to alphacat that I should have made sure to take Recess a lot more often in past years (before all these food prizes were retired!) while I was working on getting through the different levels of Kinzville Academy classes, but you know what they say about hindsight lol! If there is anything at all I can ever help with in return, please don’t hesitate to let me know, and again, I truly appreciate your kindness and friendship. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend! Lots of Hugs, Roxy <3

mabel3

Good morning! I’m so happy to share those things with you. You have sent me lovely things and I’ve often felt at a loss as to what to send as a proper thank you. I’ll send those other things today. As I was going through my dock, I also found Fluffington Cookies and I am wondering if you have those. I still have an extra white chocolate milk if you ‘d like one. You are such a cheerful presence here on the forum and I hope that you have a good weekend too. 3Mabel :)

Roxy616

Good morning, @mabel3, I can’t thank you enough for your generosity in sending the recess foods and for being such an amazing friend! I do not have the Fluffington Cookies and actually had to look those up because I didn’t remember ever seeing them before. They’re such a cute food item, and I’d love to have one, but ONLY if you have an extra. I have a few of the White Chocolate Milk, thanks to it being either on one of the wheels or maybe part of an event or challenge prize…can’t really remember, but thank you so much for offering, though. Is there anything you’re looking for right now? If so, I’d really love to help! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

frozenanna2

Hey @Roxy616 ! I sent you a couple things, I hope they’re something you need, you don’t have to send me anything, but if you are wanting to, I’ll take a piece of the Baby Octopus outfit. Thanks Roxy! Have a great day!

Roxy616

Hi, @frozenanna2, Thank you so much for sending the recess foods…That was very thoughtful and generous of you, and I truly appreciate it! Sending you the Baby Octopus Dress and Hat and the Fun Flamingo Glasses (had intended to send you the Flamingo Slippers and thought I had a pair left, but it turns out that I didn’t, and wasn’t sure if you’ve already received the Flamingo Glasses so decided to include them just in case). Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks again! Roxy <3

@Roxy616. Hey hey I’ve sent the cream of ivy leek soup, field berry smoothie, hopscotch gummies, and loose leaf sandwich. They are coming from 2 of my extra accounts (lil and cool). Wishing you good luck in finding the A+ cookies. :).

Roxy616

Hi, @webkinzplayer1212, Thank you so much for the incredibly generous gifts…It was a wonderful surprise, and I can’t tell you how grateful I am for your help, both with the Signature Bookshelf and the retired recess foods! Please let me know if there is ever anything I can help with in return or if there is anything specific that you may be looking for right now, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. ~ Lots of Hugs, Roxy <3

TropicalGirl

Hi @Roxy616, I sent you the Cream of Ivy Leek Soup and Hopscotch dummies before the comment from webkinzplayer1212 moderated, so now you have extras lol! It looks like most if not all of your requests are being answered but if not please let us know. I hope you’re doing well! ~ Your friend, TropicalGirl/MamaBear

Roxy616

Hi, Mamabear, I hope you’re doing well, too, and thank you so much for sending the recess foods…That was incredibly thoughtful of you, and I truly appreciate it! Have a wonderful weekend, and please let me know if there is anything I can help with in return ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

Wow! A huge Thank You to the friend or friends that sent me additional retro bottles!! I’m so excited because now I can dye the chair, window and rug!! THANK YOU!!!! I’m so very grateful for such sweet and generous friends!!!!! Love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic Hi Ultra, I’ll get you another basket of food so you can keep it. Never know on some things. I’m good now with the polka dots. And glad you liked the surprise bottle of retro dye. Just a little treat for my little sis. I was gone just yesterday so I’ll holler if I come up short on the DIY items – I’m not doing for all my accts. Just a couple. And thanks so much for helping me with the mobile items – you are AWESOME. Are you looking for anything? And PS – I think another couple bottles on their way. Enjoy. Love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Pat, thank you sooooo much for the dyes! You are so incredibly sweet! Today’s gift is so cool! Was the den a PSI? I love it! I’m really behind on room designs. When I get caught up I’ll let you know what I’m looking for. In the mean time, I love your surprises! If you need anything please ask! Extra love and hugs your little sis, Ultra

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Yes the den is a PSI. I had two so I knew who might like my 2nd one – grin. Enjoy. Thanks for today’s gifts – like always they are super. Have a good weekend, sis. Love and hugs. Big sis Pat

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy – I was happy to send the Gradenola Bar – I think the A+ soda is a retired prize, even though a certain wiki page shows it is current. I opened 30 lunch bags without seeing one. Please let me know if you need the retired Pythagorous Pretzel or Spicy Honor Rolls. They were a wheel prize a few years ago and I have a couple extra. JLMK – alphacat :-)

Roxy616

Thank you so much, alphacat, for always being so thoughtful and such a wonderful friend! The site you mentioned is the one I’ve been using to see what I’m missing from certain collections (otherwise, I would never have any idea at all that a lot of these items even existed lol), but I guess with such a large volume of items to catalog, it’s nearly impossible to keep everything completely accurate. I very much appreciate your kind offer to send the pretzel and spicy rolls, but I was able to get a few of each when they were available on the wheels, so I’m good with those. Even though I’ve been playing since 2007, I mostly just concentrated on finishing all the levels in some of the Academy courses to get those prizes and so ended up not doing recess as much as I should have back when the older prizes were offered…hence, the scramble to try to collect those now! Take care, and please let me know if I can help with anything ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.