I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,229 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 3 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

blurayne

@Nate4555 thank you so much for the offer of a Violet Carriage for my Violet room. I would absolutely love to have it, if you are sure you want to part with it. I am trying to decide how I want to design my violet room. Not sure if I want to go with a road through a beautiful purple meadow or more of a home type area with a cottage. I have around 3 or 4 rooms started right now so I know my weekend will be full of happy designing. Please let me know if you are looking for anything; as I would love to help. Have a great weekend! Your friend blurayne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Good Morning alphacat! Thank you for the surprise package and for looking out for me:) I had lost internet for several hours last night and when it came back you put a big smile on my face:) Not to mention that ice cream made me hungry:) So I made a trip to the freezer LOL! The Tiki is so cute and I’m happy to see Webkinz bringing back older prizes:) You are a wonderful friend and I appreciate you always thinking of me:) Please let me know if I can help you with anything:) PS Morning coffee and Webkinzs! Perfect way to start the day! Have a wonderful weekend:) Your friend Frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie – I’m so glad you like the Tiki – it’s very cute. I have wanted to find it for several years and I was absolutely thrilled to see it on the vacation wheel – and since I won it two days in a row – I just had to share one! I love the older prizes that I missed sometimes better than getting new ones. Have a wonderful weekend – Your friend, alphacat :-)

bonesbongo

Hey guys! I still need the VIOLET PATIO PLANT from the Violet ?? Box. I have the Violet Wacky Garden Lantern or the Violet Chair to trade, if your not interested in these items let me know what you want, I may have it. I don’t ask often for very much on these forums, I just don’t seem to have any luck getting the items I need. I don’t really want to get any more of the Violet ?? Box, and still end up without the only item that I really want. ~ shelkinz67

silverstar_1

Hi! Does anyone have an extra Fairytale Loft Bed and/or White Washer Dryer? I have a few Violet items and other Deluxe Day items I can trade. Please let me know what you would be looking for! Thank you! silverstar1

frozenanna2

Hey guys! My wish list is almost done, but until then, I still need the Pretty Polka Dot Dress, the Snappy Polka Dot Dress, the Big Styling City Shoes, the Fun Flamingo Slippers, the Donut Glasses, and the Blue Aster Dress. If anyone has any of that, and if they are willing to trade me any, that would be much appreciated guys! Thanks! My UN is frozenanna2 have a great day guys!!! ♥♥ :’)

Comments are closed.