I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 23,582 replies, has 769 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 6 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

Hey everybody! I am searching for the Spring Shower Tiara. Thank you for checking! My UN is frozenanna2 THANKS!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

@Roxy616…I’m sorry it took me awhile checking for the Soda Dispenser. I had an appointment at a medical building in the city & it took longer than usual. It was a busy day for sure. Anyway, now you can get designing your Zangoz room. No excuses!! LOL. Glad I could help (((hugs))). Your friend bananasbw (also known as Sherlock). Love being put to the task of searching, lol

Roxy616

Hi, @bananasbw (aka Sherlock…I could really use your services when it comes to tracking down elusive objects around the house when I can’t seem to recall where I’ve put them lol), Please, absolutely no apology needed…it wasn’t that long of a period of time before you sent the fridge, and, besides, YOU were the one doing ME a favor so, the way I see it, I owed you as much time and patience as necessary while you went to the trouble of searching through rooms and/or accounts on my behalf. I started my room on Thursday evening after work and had it finished by the next day, and since there aren’t nearly as many Zangoz items compared to Wacky, especially furniture or wallpaper/flooring, I had to improvise and try different wall/floor combinations until I found one that I felt really worked (there had to be some orange and yellow in the theme, so I ended up using the Wonderland Flooring and Pop Star Wallpaper). I really love how it turned out with the half outdoor/half indoor look, which, to me, fits the personality of a Zangoz: goofy and whimsical! Thanks again for all your help, and Big Hugs Back!!!

bananasbw

@Roxy616…You will definitely have to submit your room for all to see…especially me! I have to agree though there is a lot more to offer when it comes to Wacky. Can’t believe Fall is around the corner. I will be renovating a few of my pets room’s incorporating items received from the Fall Mystery bags. And I can’t wait when the Clothing Mystery bags return, I shall pick up a few of those. Have yourself a great week! bananasbw :D

frankie98

Thank you Sandmania for the adorable boots and corn display! You are so thoughtful to help with the items I was looking for:) Please let me know if I can help you in anyway:) Your friend frankie98:)

Sandmania

Hey @frankie98, I’m glad I had something you were looking for and am always happy to help :) Let me know if you’re needing other baby monkey items or anything else!

Roxy616

Hi, @blurayne, I have a Bat Lace Mask and would love to trade for the Nebula Shoes or, if those aren’t still available, the Fuzzy Fox Dress. I have extra pieces of some of the other clothing and would love to send them to you if there’s anything else you’re missing…just let me know what, if anything, you still need. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

blurayne

Hello @Roxy616, I would love to make that trade! The only other items that I did not get are the Judge Wig and the Judge Boots; if you have extras of those I would love to have them, if not no problem. I put the Nebula Shoes and the Fuzzy Fox Dress in the post to you just a moment ago. Thank You! Your friend blurayne

blurayne

Hello everyone. I am looking for Bat Lace Mask from the fall mystery clothing bag. Here are the items I have available to trade: Nebula Dress, Nebula Shoes, Spa Day Headband Wig, Judge Robe, Bat Lace Gown, and Fuzzy Fox Dress. Or let me know what you are looking for I might have it. Thanks for checking! BluRayne

Comments are closed.