I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,303 replies, has 800 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey there! Does anyone have: Highlander Jacket, Rockerz Racoon Star Facepaint(I forgot what it’s called), Blue Frost Dress, Glam Silver Sandals, Sequin Hemmed Jeans, any birthstone glasses/belts/votives/tiles, or any KinzCash coins/coupons. Thank you! Users: RobinFireEmblem, Commanderlight, & Zestysparkles unless we’re already friends on another account not listed. ~Alex

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

HI Alex, sorry I don’t have the clothing items you need, but I do have gemstone tiles, belts and glasses I can send you. Are there any specific colors you are looking for? I don’t have all the colors but extra of a few:) LMK:) Frankie:)

frankie98

Oops sorry Alex didn’t see unikitty sent the emerald belt:/ I did as well and also sent Peridot and Ruby tiles. Will check to see if any particular ones you need:) Frankie

Hi Frankie! That’s alright! Hmm, any gem-stones work as I’m making a room, haha. Oh gotcha! I haven’t opened my mail on Robin or Starlight for a while due to busyness, but I’ll open it later. Did you want your belt back? I can send it back. Hugs, Alex

frankie98

Hey Alex! No need to send the belt back:) Keep it and pass it on or trade it for something you need:) Will check for extra gemstone tiles and send what I find:) Frankie

unikitty11_

Hi Alex! I sent you an Emerald Belt, 80% Coupon, and 100 KinzCash coin to @RobinFireEmblem. Nothing needed in return! Enjoy! Your Webkinz Friend ~unikitty

Hey Unikitty! Thank you so much! =) ~Alex

I’m also looking for any hair bows/gem bows!

sosotto

@Roxy616, Hi Roxy!! Did you still need the big black belt? If so.. I sent it your way! Nothing needed in return! I’m so happy I can finely gift you something that you need! :) Enjoy~ Much, much, MUCH love sos♥♥♥♥♥

ultrasonic3

@lisag560 Thank you so much for the gifts! You are so sweet! I’ve been thinking about you and wondering how work is going especially now that omnicron is so contagious. I also want to see if you received the clothing recipes? I’d be happy to send them to you! I still have some coupons saved. Let me know! Have a wonderful week! Love and hugs, Ultra

poodle15634

Hi everybody! I am searching for the watermelon bow, the zany spring socks, the summer citrus wig, and the awesome acacia tree psi! Let me know if you have any of these items and I can list what I have for trade! Thanks! -the0sparkle

poodle15634

@sosotto it’s me the0sparkle!! I’m wondering what you’d like for the cafe if its for trade? if you have a wishlist for it let me know, i will trade lots of items for it!

sosotto

Hey @the0sparkle :) The cafe is not for trade right now! So sorry♥ Is the anything else your looking for from me? I would love to see if I have anything!! I’ll post my wish-list right here: Here is my wish-list! (Clothing)… Neon light runners, WZ skinny jeans, elf shoes, sugarplum sparkle dress and bow, playful black kitten boots, DJ headphones, swim suit bottom, any V-day clothing would be greatly appreciated!, any gemstone hair bows. (Furniture/PSI)… Mango Car (PSI to Mango Gecko), Mug of love Cottage (PSI to Valentine Fawn), Puppy love Cart (PSI to Puppy Love Pup), Magic Elven Fountain PSI to Nobel Elk, Magic Meadow Tree Swing (PSI to Magic Meadows Unicorn), Long Necked Slide (PSI to Upbeat Chic Giraffe), Salt & Pepper Fringe PSI to Salt & Pepper Dalmatian, Grumpy Cat Bed (PSI to Grumpy Cat), Cheeky Cat Range (PSI to Cheeky Cat), Cheeky Dog Grill (PSI to Cheeky Dog), Out of this World Spaceship (PSI to New Sophia Rewards Program Collie). (Foods).. Any PSF foods would be awesome!! :There it is!: Hope you have a great day! Your friend~sosotto♥ <3

poodle15634

@sosotto okay!!! Ill look through your list and send you PSF foods whenever I log on! see you in WW <3 -the0sparkle

sosotto

Awwe!! Thank you!♥ Your so kind! :)

Comments are closed.