I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,746 replies, has 801 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 2 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

Hey guys I have some horrible news.. me and frozenelsa5 had a horrible tornado. It demolished our hometown, so we won’t be online for awhile. I love you all so much! I don’t know when I’ll be back. I’ll let u know when I’m back. Hugs, frozenanna2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sosotto

@Frozenanna2, anna! OMG I am so so sorry, I don’t know what to say!! Are you and your family ok!? I will be praying for you anna I am SO sorry and I feel terrible!! Do you know what type of tornado it was? Like EF4? Cause EF5 is the worst. I’m so sorry! I love you bestie!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh my gosh.. wow.. that’s awful. So sorry, Frozen. I’ll be keeping you in our prayers. Thankfully our house hasn’t been hit by tornadoes, but in 2014, it hit a big tree in our back year. Hugs, Alex

frozenanna2

My family is okay, my family didn’t get injured, nor me. It was an EF3, with the speed of 55mph, it was 200 ft wide, and the winds were 150mph. I will come back I promise, but I won’t be on for at least a week, maybe more. I am able to talk on here however, also sosotto that surprise is still waiting for you whenever I can get on. The only thing im trying to recover from is the sickness from trauma, and I have a little PTSD. Thank you for your prayers! Love you guys! Hugs, frozenanna2

sosotto

Oh anna, I’m so very sorry. I can’t even image what you are dealing with! Please know that I am think of you and pirating for you always, sosotto❤️

Roxy616

@frozenanna2, I’m so very sorry that this happened and am extremely grateful to hear that you and your family were not injured. Sending thoughts and prayers out to everyone affected by the tornado and am hopeful that those who were hurt or suffered loss, as well as the town itself, will find healing and soon be recovered ~ Lots of Love and Hugs To You, Roxy <3

frozenanna2

Thanks for everyone’s wishes, I truly appreciate it! I’ll be back really soon! Hugs, frozenanna2

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 hello my friend! Just wanted to let you know I responded to your message in the other forum. Have a wonderful weekend! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU so much! I was rushing on Friday to make it through moderation, and I didn’t take the time to properly thank you for your kind words!! Your friendship means the world to me and I am always looking for ways to give back to you. You have been incredibly kind to me since I joined this forum and I am so grateful! I’m thrilled I could help you with your SF room and I’m still hoping to get the Deluxe Golden Path Corner if you still need it. Did you ever get the PSF for the Tuxedo cat? I don’t have it but asked a new friend in Newz (hopefully my request is seen and fulfilled). It’s Sunday so I won’t be able to check in with you until Friday. Have a wonderful week. Thank you for being such an amazing friend!! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra, I truly appreciate you taking the time to post this message, as well as going to the trouble of getting the PSF for me…That was incredibly sweet and thoughtful of you, and I can’t thank you enough for your constant kindness. I have it safely stored in my Domino Cat’s (black and white, similar to a Tuxedo cat) gourmet kitchen!!! A friend did send me a Deluxe Golden Path Corner soon after I posted that I was looking for one, but I can actually still use a few more of the Corners (think I need 5 more in total), so that would be great if you are ever able to get any extras of those. Maybe it’s just with me, but those seem to be rarely awarded. There are a few rooms where I’ve used Golden Paths (mostly outdoor ones), but I think the paths would look much better connected together with the corners. Anyway, thanks so much for always thinking of me, and hope you have a wonderful week, too! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

@Sosotto, OH MY GOSH!!! I JUST SAW TAYLOR IN THE SHARECENTER!!! WHAT THE HECK DUDE, SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE!! You drew her perfectly! Her face expression is so adorable and you’re so good at coloring! Thank you so much!! <3 I can't thank you enough, pal!! Thanks, Sosotto <3 You're sucha kind & amazing friend! Love, your friend Alex <3

sosotto

@Alexandrite_Ledger, Hi Alex! Thank you for your kind kind words! You have truly made my day!! I’m so happy I could draw her for you! <3 You are so very welcome! You deserve it! Thank you for being such an awesome friend to me!♥ Much much love, sosotto♥♥♥♥

Hey Sosotto! LOL, yeah that happened quite often. XD After it leads you to a weird page, come back to this page & refresh it.. your comment should appear then. You’re so welcome! I’m glad to have you as a friend, too! ^~^ OOH, I can’t wait to see Monrose! =D I bet she’s stunning, haha! Let me know if you want me to draw anyone else! Love, your friend, Alex <3

sosotto

@Alexandrite_Ledger, Hi Alex! Thank you for your kind kind words! You have truly made my day!! I’m so happy I could draw her for you! <3 You are so very welcome! You deserve it! Thank you for being such an awesome friend to me!♥ Much much love, sosotto♥♥♥♥ P.S… I posted Monrose but, she has not shown up yet. If she doesn't make it through, I'll post it again. Thxs!

sosotto

@Alexandrite_Ledger, Hi Alex! Thank you for your kind kind words! You have truly made my day!! I’m so happy I could draw her for you! <3 You are so very welcome! You deserve it! Thank you for being such an awesome friend to me!♥ Much much love, sosotto♥♥♥♥ P.S… I posted Monrose but, she has not shown up yet. If she doesn't make it through, I'll post it again. :D

sosotto

Um. Oops these posted 3 times ugh lol!

Hi guys! I’m looking for the Nebula Hair Bow, Dress & Shoes(I need 2x shoes because my sister is looking for them), Starry Night Dress, the Bat Lace Mask & Gown, Sassy Samba Shoes, & the Signature Marble Cat’s PSF… please let me know if you need anything! My usernames are Applh0nsik & RobinFireEmblem, so thank you! <3 Have a great Wednesday ~Alex

I’m also looking for the Neo Gothic Dress.

frankie98

Good Morning Alphacat:) Thank you for the lovely surprise of the DYI items. You are so thoughtful to think of me. I am looking forward to using those pieces in a new room design> I wanted to let you know I FINALLY finished my Boutique room(I think LOL) I have been going back and forth with the flooring and wanted to let you know what I decided:) My two final choices were the Dasiey Diner Flooring and the Mod Holiday Flooring. I think I tried everything possible LOL! The Diner looks like tile and gives a fancy department store vibe, but the Mod Holiday Flooring lets the counter items stand out more. Soooo, I ended up with the Mod Holiday. Did you find anything you like yet? I hope to submit my room so you can see:) Have a wonderful rest of the week and please let me know if you need anything I can help with:) Hugs Frankie

Your room design sounds beautiful! I struggled with the flooring in my boutique also. I hope we get to see it! I love seeing everyones designs, it gives me inspiration. :-)

frankie98

Thank you Strawberrykinz72. I love seeing everyones room designs as well:) It took me a while to decide on a floor but I think I’m done! YAY! I have been working on a garden room with the new collection wall paper. Once again the floors are giving me a hard time, but I love the wallpaper. It can be used on so many rooms:) Happy decorating:-D Frankie98

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie! I’m so happy you like the DYI items! I thought I would probably not do anything with them for myself so I just passed them along – lol. Did you get the free code from yesterday’s new Mini Podkinz episode? Well, you have finished your boutique before me – mine is still under construction – mostly because of the floor. I will definitely try your Mod Holiday idea – a lot of times I resort the using a hardwood floor, or I might try the light pine floor – I agree that a more neutral floor sets off the boutique furnishings better. Have you found the new Boutique Shoebox and the Security Camera from the log in prize pool? I have an extra of each so JLMK – can hardly wait to see your rooms – I need the inspiration! Cheers- alphacat

frankie98

I did get the code from the Mini Pod Kinzs episode:) Thank you. I also got the Boutique Shoebox but not the security camera. If you have an extra I would love to add it to my Boutique:) You are such a thoughtful friend. I have been working with the new collection wallpaper and once again the flooring is the tricky part. Have you tried anything? I think so far the Chalet flooring is working the best but I still have lots to try LOL! I have been in a decorating mood the past couple of days and have been up late trying all kinds of options. Sometimes it works and sometimes its frustrating. That’s when it’s time to go to sleep:) Cheers back> Frankie;-D

Ooh, I’d love to see your room!

Comments are closed.