I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,810 replies, has 824 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 18 hours, 22 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Good morning friends, I am back from my week vacation out West. I had a lovely time but missed my Webkinz and my friends here. I hope all is well with everyone. I am not sure if this is true, but I saw a post that there was a wheel spin one day that had the old EMO Jeans as a possible prize? IF this is true and anyone happens to have an extra pair, I would love to make a trade for them. Please let me know what you would like for them, and hopefully we can work something out. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Frankie98

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

I am so glad you had a lovely time on your vacation & happy you are back to take care of your pets. Rumour has it they had a huge party, lol. Yes the Wheel of the Month spin happened this past week but, have no fear my dear…I have a pair for you :D I will send them later this afternoon as I am soon leaving for my physio appointment. Hugs my friend, bananasbw

frankie98

Thank you B, you are a life saver:) You are a dear and wonderful friend, hope to catch up with you soon:) Extra big hug F:)

UNITED3000

Hello friends! ^.^
      It’s been a while since I’ve been on here! I’m currently looking for some clothing and furniture items and I have lots of things for trade! My username is: UNITED3000

I’m looking for:

~Clothes

Rockin’ Black Belt

Rockerz Punk Leather Jacket

Sleeveless Black Leather Jacket

Black Ripped Jeans

Red Plaid Pants

Red Tartan Trousers

Rockerz Punk Pants

Rockerz Black Stomping Boots

High Boots

Checkered Slip On Shoes

Good Luck Shoes

Mime Shoes

~Furniture

Mauna Loa Lamp

Vibrant Green Mauna Loa Lamp

Freaky Forest Sign (Multiple)

Freaky Stone Wall (Multiple)

Creepy Curved Creek Tile (Multiple)

Creepy Creek Tile (Multiple)

Shadowy Slide

Ghastly Gazebo

Freaky Forest Rocks (Multiple)

Haunted Tree House Bed (Multiple)

Haunted Hollow Log (Multiple)

Iron Wood Fridge (Multiple)

cardmaker22

@bananasbw thank you very much for the generous gifts! The dreamy gazebo is so pretty and I love the skating outfit! I hope to make an ice rink before winter! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, cardmaker22

luna101217

Dearest @Roxy616, first of all, let me just say I so sorry I could not get back to you sooner!! I saw your messages from March 28th on here and wanted to reply right away, but of course of all times I have been suffering from horrible, non-stop migraines day-in and day-out and none of my normal pain-reducing remedies or pain relievers (including a prescription migraine medicine!) have been working!! I usually have headaches and migraines a lot, but this has been one of the worst, most debilitating string of migraines I’ve ever had!! But I can’t even begin to imagine what YOU are feeling!!!!! I am so, so very sorry that your pulmonary embolism medicine seemingly failed and that you ended up in the hospital after weeks of feeling so weak and awful and not getting any better on your own!!! I am SO very glad you did end up going to the ER, though, because a pulmonary embolism is a really scary thing to be dealing with!! Please know you have been in my thoughts a lot and I am praying that your clot dissolves fully and quickly, and you’re able to find relief soon!!!

luna101217

@Roxy616 (continued) — I am not worried at all about anything I may have missed when visiting my brother last month, given the trade off! But PLEASE if there is anything YOU missed while in the hospital or on days where you just could not do it all, please don’t hesitate to ask me if I have certain things because I’d be more than happy to check and send whatever I have!! You have given so much to me over the years, most importantly the incredible gift of your friendship!!, and I am always hoping to be able to give you the same back!! As for the Spring Celebration items you mentioned, I think I got what I wanted from the Chocolate Eggs and you sent me one of almost all of the White Chocolate Egg prizes, which I would not have otherwise, so I am very grateful and happy!! :) Sending you well wishes, healing energy, and LOTS of love and hugs, dear friend!!!!! <3 ~ Love, luna <3

cardmaker22

@alphaowlbear good morning Alphacat, I’m hoping you can answer a question for me, as you seem quite knowledgeable. What is the name of that stunning wallpaper shown in the Newz article about April Deluxe Day is Here? I’m trying to see if it’s a hard item to come by or not. I would love to have it for my Webkinz home! Thank you, cardmaker22

Alphaowlbear

Hi cardmaker22 – How are you? That wallpaper really is stunning – it is named Ice Floe and it was the Deluxe day gift in February 2022 and the matching Ice Floe floor was Deluxe Day in March 2023. You paid me a very nice compliment, thank you, but my secret is the fabulous Webkinz Guide. ;-) It is a fan based virtual encyclopedia of everything Webkinz arranged in collections and includes a virtual master list of every item and every pet in chronological order. – I would be lost without it and am so grateful for the dedicated fans that created it and keep it up to date. You can really fall down a rabbit hole with it but it is tons a fun to peruse on a rainy day! Have a great day! Hugs, alphacat

Comments are closed.