I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,900 replies, has 827 voices, and was last updated by  nlights 1 day, 9 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

cardmaker22

@bananasbw I saw your room, Hide! the Bears Are Here!, featured in the latest room designs article. Such an adorable room, I love how your pets are hiding in the hollow of the trees. Those pesky bears eating up the yummy foods! Well done! I love the details. Have a wonderful weekend! Cardmaker22

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

I agree!! I love you room, bananas – congratulations having it featured. I immediately thought of the Teddy Bears Picnic and also Yogi Bear and all of his stolen pic – a – nic baskets, :-D

bananasbw

Thank you Cardmaker22 & Alphacat :D Netg let me know about it first thing in the morning. I was really excited & couldn’t believe it was included as I had only recently submitted it not long ago. It was fun designing this room although I continued making changes with it many times…and I really mean many times, LOL >bananasbw

cardmaker22

Dear @Roxy616 please tell me how you are, are you able to keep food down? Did my tips from my niece help? Is there anything I can do for you? Please don’t hesitate to ask. Much love, hugs and prayers cardmaker22

roxy616

@cardmaker22, Still not able to eat and am very weak…Have been trying different things, including broth and saltine crackers, but my body just isn’t allowing me to keep anything down except liquids. Going to the store this evening to pick up some popsicles, more water with electrolytes, and some medicine for the mild diarrhea this has caused. There are so many things I’m craving right now, but I know better than to even go there. Just really so tired of all this! Worst part is that I have to be at work since I’ve exhausted all my leave for now…ugh! Anyway, thank you for thinking of me…will check in again in a few days. Take care ~ Much Love, Roxy <3

UNITED3000

Dear @Pearl757 , I wanted to thank you so much again for all of your help with finding my needed items! Your generosity and kindness mean the world to me! ♡ I wasn’t allowed to have Webkinz when I was younger so I unfortunately missed out on a ton of items I really wish I could have gotten. Once I was finally allowed to have Webkinz I wasn’t allowed to have anything eStore or Deluxe so I missed out on a lot of items there too. Recently I’ve been dealing with poor health and the loss of a family member so I haven’s been online as much due to depression and anxiety. I’m finally getting back into the swing of things on Webkinz after taking a break and I’m finding so much comfort in playing again. ♡ I’ve really been enjoying decorating rooms and making new outfits for my pets. ♡ I like to keep things cheerful on here but I wanted to let you know just how thankful I am for you and the kindness you’ve shown me! If there’s anything you need please let me know! ^.^ Big hugs! ~Bekah ♡ (UNITED3000)

Pearl757

Dear Bekah, thank you so much for this beautiful post! I really appreciate your sharing your story with me <3 I have found over the years, and continue to find, comfort in playing Webkinz. And it's so nice to have a community here to return to after taking breaks. I was away from this forum for many years and it's been such a joy to have been welcomed again so warmly. Please let me know if there are any Deluxe items, especially clothing, that you may want. Hugs! Pearl

UNITED3000

Good morning! @Pearl757 ^.^ Thank you so much again for everything! I’m just now getting back on this forum too and I’ve been blown away by how kind and caring everyone is! It’s really helped with my depression. ♡ I just came off of my blood pressure medication (for having bad side effects) and coming off of it has caused some sharp chest pains and nausea so I’ve been feeling unwell these past few days. Webkinz has really helped keep my anxiety down while dealing with the chest pains. ^.^ My dream Deluxe clothing item was always the Headdress! I think it’s beautiful and used to see it on pets in the trading room. I’m also looking for the White Knight Costume Pants and White Knight Costume Boots from 2011 mystery clothing. ♡ Now that I’m in my 20′s I’m finally able purchase eStore clothing occasionally! I’ve purchased many of the Fall Legacy clothing boxes trying to get the little Bat Buddy with no luck yet, so I have some spare clothes from the boxes if you need any! ♡ I’ll make a list of the Deluxe items I’m looking for and post it here soon. ^.^ (I don’t want to overwhelm anyone with my lists and feel bad for posting them so much!) If there’s anything you need please let me know! Big hugs and much love! ~Bekah ♡

cardmaker22

@bananasbw @rareone @pearl757 I love what you all have been sending and am putting together rooms and finishing rooms with EVERYTHING you have sent me! @Rareone you must have been reading my mind because other than the Halloween Ball, I don’t have much Halloween items. I cannot thank all of you enough! I wish I had found this forum when I started. I had almost given up because of the lack of kinzcash. I answered a lot of questions at Quizzy’s Corner!!! Much love, cardmaker22

lassok9

If anyone has an extra Whimsy Skies Ride from the April Deluxe Challenge that they’d be willing to send, could you send one to me? My username is eskiboy.

Comments are closed.