I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,802 replies, has 825 voices, and was last updated by  luna101217 3 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lassok9

Could someone please send me the items needed to make the new Frosty Jumpsuit? My username is eskiboy on Classic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

@lassok9, Just sent the items for the Frosty Jumpsuit…Enjoy, and have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

lassok9

Thanks, Roxy! Hugs to you too!

Lorraine5442

Bonesbongo and Shelkinz, thank you both for the pleasant Suprise package I received this evening, Misscoon2

Roxy616

Good afternoon, everyone! Looking for TWO of the CHECKERED CHASE POTTED PLANT if anyone would happen to have extras…Please let me know what you’d like in return, and thanks so much for checking! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Hi Roxy, sending you some checkered chase potted plants, nothing needed my dear friend, happy to share with you:) Big Hugs Frankie:)

Roxy616

@frankie98, @bananasbw, and @bonesbongo, I can’t thank you all enough for sending the Checkered Chase Potted Plants I was looking for to finish one of my rooms…I used to have several but have used them in various rooms over the years and didn’t realize I had none left until I went to search for them and came up empty, so I greatly appreciate your help with that! Since I received more than needed, though, please let me know if anyone would like some of the plants returned to them, and I’ll be more than happy to send them right over. Thanks again for coming to my rescue, and I hope all of you have a wonderful rest of the week! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Hi Roxy, you are more than welcome to keep the plants for later use in one of your rooms or pass them on to someone else that may need them:) I have a few more in storage for later use:) They are perfect for decorating and I have them in several of my rooms. Let me know if you are looking for anything else I can help with. Big Hug, Frankie:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Lorraine/misscoon – I saw your post a couple pages back – I just sent you a package containing one of the clothing recipes and will send another package tomorrow. Nothing is needed in return – Bonesbongo cleverly solved the recipes and shared it with me and I’m very happy to pass them to you :-) enjoy! alphacat

Lorraine5442

Hi Alphaowlbear, Thank you for sending both clothing packages we truly appreciate your sharing with use misscoon

frankie98

Good morning, Roxy! Love your room design and congratulations on having your lovely room featured. I am so happy to get to see one of your amazing designs. Your room feels so minty fresh:) Perfectly done in every way. Have a wonderful week my friend. Bigs Hugs Frankie:-D

Roxy616

Good morning, Frankie! Thank you so much for the lovely and thoughtful comments, both here and on the Newz site…I appreciate it more than I can say. I also left a reply to your post on the WKN Room Designs page, to let you know you can take up residence at the Peppermint Pavilion anytime you’d like, since you mentioned you’d like to live there…that way, you’ll always feel “minty fresh” lol!!! Hope you have a wonderful week, too, dear friend! Lots of Love and Big Hugs Back, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.