i need webkinz day 2013 prize…. asap

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i need webkinz day 2013 prize…. asap

This topic contains 4 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  momspetwebkinz 11 years ago.

• Author

LMK what you need for it.

I need the Webkinz Day prizes too, if Santa got hers. I missed everything, so anything would help. I’m happy to trade for the. Username in Webkinz is exactly the same as on here. Thanks! :)

abislu1

I have some cool psf (pet specific foods) ! My UN is abislu1 I WANNA WATCH DR WHO WHEN I GROW UP!

does anyone have a cool PSF?

dogfish

Hi santa, add me clo91 and I’ll send you some free psfs. That is my main account and I have a lot of pets there. Nothing needed in return, I don’t collect psf. DF

bunnyheaven

Yes! I have carrot cake supreme! and Boerenkoleslaw! and nifty noodle yarn ball! and lobster kibble bisque! and jelly bean jumble! and beef flavored gum drops! Is there a certain one or ones you’re looking for? bunnyheaven:)

cruisingal

Hey, I’d be happy to send you some PSF. Please give me your username and I’ll send some your way!! Thanks, Cruisingal

nvm i have it. Crissy135- wuts your UN in WW?

crissy135

I can send you one- people are so nice and send me stuff all the time. Send me a friend request and I will send it to you crissy135

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.