I Really Need the Deck of Cards Suit Bed!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I Really Need the Deck of Cards Suit Bed!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ThePinkKoala 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

ThePinkKoala

I’m not really sure what its called, but I can offer kitty pants for it. The bed is from a card suit outdoors theme with different suit topiaries (heart, clover, diamond, spade). If anyone has one, I can possibly add more for it, since I’m not sure what its worth either lol. Thanks, ~TPK

ThePinkKoala

Ok, I’ll add you :) I really appreciate it

dogfish

Hi TPK, I hope your UN is the same as here, because I won’t know who to send the bed to. I get tons of friend request and I have recently started to decline most. If your UN is different, please tell me the first few letters. DF

ThePinkKoala

Oh sorry, my UN starts with Fun… Lol ikr? ~TPK

dogfish

OK, TPK, just wanted to make sure I send to the right person. I only have one bed, so that would be very bad. I’ll send tonight, when I do the big button of KC. BTW, did you need any other items from the theme? I seem to have a whole yard of that stuff. JLMK, DF

ThePinkKoala

Thanks so much dogfish, I apprecitate it :) I don’t think I need anymore pieces but thanks for the thought ~TPK

dogfish

Hi TPK, it’s from trading cards and not worth cat pants. maybe a PSI or other TC items. I’ll check to see if I have extras, I know I have a lot of that, not sure about the bed. DF

ThePinkKoala

Ok, thanks so much! Sorry I haven’t been on in a few days, but our internet got diconnected recently. Plmk if you have it ~TPK

dogfish

Hi, I have a hard time keeping up myself. add me at clo93 and when I locate it, I’ll send it to you. LMK if you need any other items from that theme, I have a bunch and I’m done with that room. I think and hope. TTYL DF

dogfish

Hi TPK, is your UN the same/? LMK I have the bed and just need you to friend me. No rush, I don’t really trade, so will save the bed for you. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.