I really need the Frozen Fun Slide (Glacial Fox Psi)!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I really need the Frozen Fun Slide (Glacial Fox Psi)!!!

This topic contains 55 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  kitkat3133 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

<p>The title says it all. I have a lot to offer. Please post if you have it. Thank you!! :)
    </p>

dogfish

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-07 at 12:54 PM

The title says it all. I have a lot to offer. Please post if you have it. Thank you!! :)

FF I’m holding one for you, I will try very hard to work it out with you. My friend sent the turkey table PSI the other day, I can’t log on to any of my accounts. I’ll try to see what else I need. TTYL Chloe

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-07 at 09:57 PM

If u two don’t work something out, I would live to offer second if u don’t mind :) ~mortonhippo~

I think I am getting the pet tomorrow. So IDK if I will trade it of I get it. I need priceless of high value promo. That’s all I need.

OceanStar

good luck FF =) hope you get it!!!

~Θcean§tar

mortonhippo

If u two don’t work something out, I would live to offer second if u don’t mind :) ~mortonhippo~

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-07 at 12:54 PM

The title says it all. I have a lot to offer. Please post if you have it. Thank you!! :)

Ferret- Hey, I might get the for Friday. IDK. So I might trade the PSI if I get it.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.