I really need the Frozen Fun Slide (Glacial Fox Psi)!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I really need the Frozen Fun Slide (Glacial Fox Psi)!!!

This topic contains 55 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  kitkat3133 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

<p>The title says it all. I have a lot to offer. Please post if you have it. Thank you!! :)
    </p>

kitkat3133

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-16 at 06:44 PM

oh okay. well if you see any you dis-like just LMK.
      kitkat? is that, really you? SQUEEL!! OMG I HAVENN\’T SEEN YOU FOR A YEAR OR SOMETHING!
      where have you been? hiding from me all this time…… my diamond piano is very precious,
      (note: usally something i wouldn\’t want to trade i\’d say NFT. i actully yelled not for trade.) sorry but,
      to cool to let go of. anything else you liked?

Oh, sorry.i didn’t know what item you ment. Anyway I do like your melody harp. LMk

Kitkat

oh okay. well if you see any you dis-like just LMK.

kitkat? is that, really you? SQUEEL!! OMG I HAVENN\’T SEEN YOU FOR A YEAR OR SOMETHING!
      where have you been? hiding from me all this time…… my diamond piano is very precious,
      (note: usally something i wouldn\’t want to trade i\’d say NFT. i actully yelled not for trade.) sorry but,
      to cool to let go of. anything else you liked?

kitkat3133

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-13 at 11:10 PM

hi ferret! good luck on your search. its a really rare slide,
      (belive me, i bet everyone wants one.) and pretty hard to get so you may be waiting awhile!
      anyway, may i post a list of what i have to trade? just to see if anyone wants….. and plus, do u still
      want my sunny savannah oasis? i still have it on hold for you!
      E-STORE PSI: diamond piano, (NOT FOR TRADE!) spring melody harp, truck of terror,
      signature PSI: water dog falls, cats meow garden, sunny savannah oasis, sly slide, (PNFT)
      icy artic organ, and more? PLMKSNOL

I like your diamond piano. What are you looking for?

Kitkat

ferretfriend

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-15 at 10:04 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-14 at 01:07 PM

(belive me, i bet everyone wants one.) and pretty hard to get so you may be waiting awhile!
      anyway, may i post a list of what i have to trade? just to see if anyone wants….. and plus, do u still
      E-STORE PSI: diamond piano, (NOT FOR TRADE!) spring melody harp, truck of terror,
      signature PSI: water dog falls, cats meow garden, sunny savannah oasis, sly slide, (PNFT)

I am soooo sorry Fudgey for forgetting AGAIN!!
      Yes, I am still interested but I have to go now, I’ll LYK Later or tomorrow if that’s Okay.

ferret, thats totally fine! i don’t go on webkinz newz very often
      now. poptropica has a new island from the movie charlie and the willy wonka factory!
      SO ADDICTED! and i got some friends to play with me too. anyway, tomorow its my last day of school
      so i’ll be gone from 9:00 to 2:30. and then i’ll probably be resting afterwards but if i’m not i’ll tell you.
      so what signature or e-store PSI do you have? PLMKSNOL

Most of my signature and estore aren’t really for trade anymore, but I’ll try to get some.

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-14 at 01:07 PM

I am soooo sorry Fudgey for forgetting AGAIN!!
      Yes, I am still interested but I have to go now, I’ll LYK Later or tomorrow if that’s Okay.

ferret, thats totally fine! i don’t go on webkinz newz very often
      now. poptropica has a new island from the movie charlie and the willy wonka factory!
      SO ADDICTED! and i got some friends to play with me too. anyway, tomorow its my last day of school
      so i’ll be gone from 9:00 to 2:30. and then i’ll probably be resting afterwards but if i’m not i’ll tell you.
      so what signature or e-store PSI do you have? PLMKSNOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.