I really need the Frozen Fun Slide (Glacial Fox Psi)!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I really need the Frozen Fun Slide (Glacial Fox Psi)!!!

This topic contains 55 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  kitkat3133 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

<p>The title says it all. I have a lot to offer. Please post if you have it. Thank you!! :)
    </p>

ferretfriend

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-13 at 11:10 PM

hi ferret! good luck on your search. its a really rare slide,
      (belive me, i bet everyone wants one.) and pretty hard to get so you may be waiting awhile!
      anyway, may i post a list of what i have to trade? just to see if anyone wants….. and plus, do u still
      want my sunny savannah oasis? i still have it on hold for you!
      E-STORE PSI: diamond piano, (NOT FOR TRADE!) spring melody harp, truck of terror,
      signature PSI: water dog falls, cats meow garden, sunny savannah oasis, sly slide, (PNFT)
      icy artic organ, and more? PLMKSNOL

I am soooo sorry Fudgey for forgetting AGAIN!!

Yes, I am still interested but I have to go now, I’ll LYK Later or tomorrow if that’s Okay.

hi ferret! good luck on your search. its a really rare slide,
      (belive me, i bet everyone wants one.) and pretty hard to get so you may be waiting awhile!
      anyway, may i post a list of what i have to trade? just to see if anyone wants….. and plus, do u still
      want my sunny savannah oasis? i still have it on hold for you!
      E-STORE PSI: diamond piano, (NOT FOR TRADE!) spring melody harp, truck of terror,
      signature PSI: water dog falls, cats meow garden, sunny savannah oasis, sly slide, (PNFT)
      icy artic organ, and more? PLMKSNOL

mortonhippo

kitkat3133 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 11:02 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-10 at 07:55 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-11-10 at 07:34 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-10 at 07:08 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-10 at 06:46 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-10 at 04:37 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-10 at 04:15 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-10 at 02:05 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-10 at 11:18 AM

kitkat3133 wrote on 2012-11-09 at 10:45 PM
      Hey webkinz players! kitkat is back from her long break and trading. I have a frozen fun slide up for trade and would like some offers. things I need are
      witch
      elf
      wacky maybe
      plumpy
      other priceless and promo. LMk if anyone is interested
      kitkat

Wow, Kitkat, I wondered where you had gone!! Welcome back. :) Do you need a sail belt or boy sail top? I think I might get one from Chloe, But I’m not sure yet.

Hi FF, the rock and roll PSI is the hound dog outfit. My bff already sent the playful pond and i could just send her the slide and let you two work it out. I know you are friends with friendly1. She keeps sending the few things I need, making it super hard for me to trade. She is my bff and can’t help herself. LOL I have a slide for you, and i would love the rooster roadster. I know friendly won’t send that, because I got it for her. LOL I can send the slide anytime you like. JLMK Chloe

Okay, I’ll try my best to get that item, you don’t mind holding the slide, do you? LMK

Hey Ferret,
      Would u mind me trading with the others for their slides since u are trading with Chloe? Jlmk ~mortonhippo~

No, I don’t really Morton as long as you don’t mind my posting here, Thanks.

Thanks Ferret, u rock!!!
      SAG/kitkat-
      Heres what I am offering:
      Deer
      Floral fawn psi
      Candykinz cupcake conveyor belt
      LMK if anything interests u, also, u can friend me zarihorowitz
      Thanks, ~mortonhippo~

Morton- I’m sorry, I don’t really need that. Do you have any promo?

Hmmm well my promo isn’t really for trade… Sry, I could get u a gemster if u want though,jlmk :) ~mortonhippo~

I would like a gemster. Could you do deer and gemster maybe? I need to check value. Will let you know.
      Kitkat

Sry, not AND, I could do either your choice :)

ferretfriend

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-11 at 07:46 PM

Hey, FF sorry I left and went to the mall. I\’ll send that slide now. sorry for the wait. TTYL Chloe

I’m sooo sorry for not sending back yet, Chloe!! I had to get my expander of this morning. Thanks for finishing my collection, I’ll send now!!

kitkat3133

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-10 at 07:55 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-11-10 at 07:34 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-10 at 07:08 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-10 at 06:46 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-10 at 04:37 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-10 at 04:15 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-10 at 02:05 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-10 at 11:18 AM

kitkat3133 wrote on 2012-11-09 at 10:45 PM
      Hey webkinz players! kitkat is back from her long break and trading. I have a frozen fun slide up for trade and would like some offers. things I need are
      witch
      elf
      wacky maybe
      plumpy
      other priceless and promo. LMk if anyone is interested
      kitkat

Wow, Kitkat, I wondered where you had gone!! Welcome back. :) Do you need a sail belt or boy sail top? I think I might get one from Chloe, But I’m not sure yet.

Hi FF, the rock and roll PSI is the hound dog outfit. My bff already sent the playful pond and i could just send her the slide and let you two work it out. I know you are friends with friendly1. She keeps sending the few things I need, making it super hard for me to trade. She is my bff and can’t help herself. LOL I have a slide for you, and i would love the rooster roadster. I know friendly won’t send that, because I got it for her. LOL I can send the slide anytime you like. JLMK Chloe

Okay, I’ll try my best to get that item, you don’t mind holding the slide, do you? LMK

Hey Ferret,
      Would u mind me trading with the others for their slides since u are trading with Chloe? Jlmk ~mortonhippo~

No, I don’t really Morton as long as you don’t mind my posting here, Thanks.

Thanks Ferret, u rock!!!
      SAG/kitkat-
      Heres what I am offering:
      Deer
      Floral fawn psi
      Candykinz cupcake conveyor belt
      LMK if anything interests u, also, u can friend me zarihorowitz
      Thanks, ~mortonhippo~

Morton- I’m sorry, I don’t really need that. Do you have any promo?

Hmmm well my promo isn’t really for trade… Sry, I could get u a gemster if u want though,jlmk :) ~mortonhippo~

I would like a gemster. Could you do deer and gemster maybe? I need to check value. Will let you know.

Kitkat

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.