I really need the Frozen Fun Slide (Glacial Fox Psi)!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I really need the Frozen Fun Slide (Glacial Fox Psi)!!!

This topic contains 55 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  kitkat3133 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

<p>The title says it all. I have a lot to offer. Please post if you have it. Thank you!! :)
    </p>

dogfish

Hey, FF sorry I left and went to the mall. I\’ll send that slide now. sorry for the wait. TTYL Chloe

ferretfriend

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-11 at 02:39 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-11 at 01:53 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-11 at 12:53 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-10 at 07:46 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-10 at 04:41 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-10 at 04:15 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-10 at 02:05 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-10 at 11:18 AM

kitkat3133 wrote on 2012-11-09 at 10:45 PM
      Hey webkinz players! kitkat is back from her long break and trading. I have a frozen fun slide up for trade and would like some offers. things I need are
      witch
      elf
      wacky maybe
      plumpy
      other priceless and promo. LMk if anyone is interested
      kitkat

Wow, Kitkat, I wondered where you had gone!! Welcome back. :) Do you need a sail belt or boy sail top? I think I might get one from Chloe, But I’m not sure yet.

Hi FF, the rock and roll PSI is the hound dog outfit. My bff already sent the playful pond and i could just send her the slide and let you two work it out. I know you are friends with friendly1. She keeps sending the few things I need, making it super hard for me to trade. She is my bff and can’t help herself. LOL I have a slide for you, and i would love the rooster roadster. I know friendly won’t send that, because I got it for her. LOL I can send the slide anytime you like. JLMK Chloe

Okay, I’ll try my best to get that item, you don’t mind holding the slide, do you? LMK

FF that is too funny. I know it sounds strange, but it is your slide, i got it for you. LOL TTYS Chloe

Oooohhhh
      Epic fail, ferret, LOL
      I’m still looking for the roadster lol

Hi FF, would you trade the peridot set for the slide? I got the roadster, sorry, I’m pretty speedy with this stuff. JLMK Chloe PS who had that one opal chair?

Hmm I really like it, But Yes I would. I’ll get it back eventually LOL Are you sure on that, though? Its not super fair for you
      JLMK

OK, FF, I’ll go locate that slide right now. You can send to any account, makes no difference. Thanks chloe

Okay, Chloe. Are you still on? I just got on, lol.

dogfish

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-11-11 at 01:53 PM

Hey webkinz players! kitkat is back from her long break and trading. I have a frozen fun slide up for trade and would like some offers. things I need are
      witch
      elf
      wacky maybe
      plumpy
      kitkat

Wow, Kitkat, I wondered where you had gone!! Welcome back. :) Do you need a sail belt or boy sail top? I think I might get one from Chloe, But I’m not sure yet.

Hi FF, the rock and roll PSI is the hound dog outfit. My bff already sent the playful pond and i could just send her the slide and let you two work it out. I know you are friends with friendly1. She keeps sending the few things I need, making it super hard for me to trade. She is my bff and can’t help herself. LOL I have a slide for you, and i would love the rooster roadster. I know friendly won’t send that, because I got it for her. LOL I can send the slide anytime you like. JLMK Chloe

Okay, I’ll try my best to get that item, you don’t mind holding the slide, do you? LMK

FF that is too funny. I know it sounds strange, but it is your slide, i got it for you. LOL TTYS Chloe

Oooohhhh
      Epic fail, ferret, LOL

Hi FF, would you trade the peridot set for the slide? I got the roadster, sorry, I’m pretty speedy with this stuff. JLMK Chloe PS who had that one opal chair?

Hmm I really like it, But Yes I would. I’ll get it back eventually LOL Are you sure on that, though? Its not super fair for you
      JLMK

OK, FF, I’ll go locate that slide right now. You can send to any account, makes no difference. Thanks chloe

iliridab

I currently have it and well I would like shuts or rock or rockerz thanks please reply! (rare clothing will do too)

P.S. My username is iliridab and I can’t trade can i send?

ferretfriend

witch
      elf
      wacky maybe
      plumpy
      kitkat

Oooohhhh
      Epic fail, ferret, LOL

JLMK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.